Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really Miss

I really miss Diana M from a few years back, I saw her many, many times and would give anything to see her again. Eve Heaven is right up there too, absolutely flawless lady. I hope those two are doing really well in their lives.
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (13-09-15)

Reviews

only one i miss is Ciara, she was the real deal

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Most of the reviews on here are bullshit anyway. I don't review on here anymore as I work in England and punt there and find the review system on here poor and anyway its people own business whether they review or not
    The biggest bullshit on here is bullshitters endlessly talking about how poor the review system is.
    If you believe that , eff off and don't read them and stop whining about it.
    Generally reviews imo give you a reasonable indication.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The biggest bullshit on here is bullshitters endlessly talking about how poor the review system is.
    If you believe that , eff off and don't read them and stop whining about it.
    Generally reviews imo give you a reasonable indication.
    Cop on will you, No ones whining. We all know the reviews system needs to be improved on here and there's a few changes that can help, others just abuse the system as we know and I did review while I was punting here Ireland but don't review much now as work in England

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123