Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: private messaging

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default private messaging

Just wondering do all the ladies read their private messages. I find it a great way to break the ice with a lady, also be more specific in what i would like from an appointment. I know a lot of people will say just pick up the phone, but sometimes that is not possible.

some of my most memorable appointments started with messaging here first. just hope it can continue.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

bootboy (10-09-15), Naughtylittlefecker (11-09-15), The D Man (11-09-15)

Reviews

i'd say those who log on regularly read them ya! it's a good service isn't it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

scouserpete (10-09-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

totally agree robbie9, but it can be frustrating when u try to organise an appointment with a lady who is online and no response

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

casman (10-09-15), robbie9 (10-09-15)

Reviews

The all read them most answer,if the want work,but there are plenty more out there,

It's a good service because sometimes a girls english or accent can be a bit confusing
    The written word can be very effective.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scouserpete View Post
    totally agree robbie9, but it can be frustrating when u try to organise an appointment with a lady who is online and no response
    Maybe SHE is not ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (11-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    It's a good service because sometimes a girls english or accent can be a bit confusing
    I would agree with that whole heartedly. It takes a little bit of effort and therefore can tell a lot.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    True,I called a girl Wednesday and while she spoke English , I just couldn't understand the location. As she had a strong accent.
    I asked her to repeat it then I suggested she send a text , but she didn't bother , so I just moved on,
    Shame as I would have liked to meet her

Quote Originally Posted by scouserpete View Post
    Since the new site, it does not log you out automatically after 10 or so mins, so she may not actually be on line.

I always go away and forget to log out and liked that the system logged you out automatically, I logged in one Friday after new site and didn't access the site again till the following Monday and I was still logged in, so anyone that would have mailed me would think I ignored them but I didn't even see the messages for few days.

Most sites, adult or other wise have a time out facility for security purposes which should be standard. I did mention this at the beginning of the site launch but think it must have been missed.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    True,I called a girl Wednesday and while she spoke English , I just couldn't understand the location. As she had a strong accent.
    I asked her to repeat it then I suggested she send a text , but she didn't bother , so I just moved on,
    Shame as I would have liked to meet her
    and then they shout it...in the exact same completely non understandable way...

"Im in ohbynujiki,gtghuliljioophvhgdio st"

oh you mean o connell st?

yes! :said angrily:

and then make out like were the idiots who dont understand our own language ffs (implied of course)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast