Thread: Dublin Massage Scene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dublin Massage Scene

Can someone please help. I am looking and have been looking for some time for a massage PARLOUR in Southside Dublin that does extras. very hard to find it seems. If anyone can help please do. Even if it's not Southside let me know. I've tried many girls here but I prefer to go to a shop and get it done where I get a good professional massage and then leave happy and relaxed. Thanks in advance for the help.

Surprise surprise, no one has any info. I often wonder what the point of this forum thing is. Look at the cork thread with the same question, huge response. For some reason, it's like people want to keep this shit from everyone else.

Reviews

There are plenty of options, but this site isn't keen on us talking about other sites.

Thanks mate, not sure what you mean tho. Can you PM me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    There are plenty of options, but this site isn't keen on us talking about other sites.
    Thanks mate, not sure what you mean tho. Can you PM me. Thanks

There are a good few massage parlours in Dublin that give you a light rub and then a wank. The problem is the massage part is not very good. However the best I've been are 2 in temple bar, Mai thai and Aladdin massage, both are on the quays and will give you a real Thai massage with a little lady walking on your back and will offer some extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorrow1104 View Post
    There are a good few massage parlours in Dublin that give you a light rub and then a wank. The problem is the massage part is not very good. However the best I've been are 2 in temple bar, Mai thai and Aladdin massage, both are on the quays and will give you a real Thai massage with a little lady walking on your back and will offer some extras.
    Thanks mate, useful info ��. You don't happen to know anywhere south of city do you?

8. Default

Just looked up their site are they good? Do they offer the extras or do you have to bring it up?