Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tatto Artist?

Reviews

Galway is the place to be this weekend http://www.galwaytattooshow.ie/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

JessycaWild (11-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Don't do it ! It is nearly impossible to reverse later, when you wont want them.
    I know babe...but i already have 3..and i really want them...if i want to cover..MAC foundation help all the time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (11-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BradArmPitt View Post
    Urgent could be if a loved one has passed on to the next life, or a realisation on something in ones personal life, or a treat for having a hard few months, achieving a goal in life etc etc etc
    Because of the endorphins released while getting a tattoo some people can experience a nice sensation and a clearing of their mind.
    People often need a cigarette or drink urgent so why not a tattoo.
    never thought of it that way but now you say it it makes sense, youd probably get the same benefit from going to the dentist then too, and I can also see why getting a tattoo can become addictive now for some people, same goes for submissives getting lashed with floggers and stuff

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    never thought of it that way but now you say it it makes sense, youd probably get the same benefit from going to the dentist then too, and I can also see why getting a tattoo can become addictive now for some people, same goes for submissives getting lashed with floggers and stuff

I like tattoos on girls but not on guys (I don't know why)
    I have had pain on many occasions deep cuts, broken bones etc and I always seem to be in great form for weeks afterward almost a euphoric state it's made but there has to be something to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123