Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default the debate

Was always curious, do females prefer a circumsised penis or an uncircumcised penis?

ive only had one circumcised penis. i didnt mind it.

i think its fucking stupid though. i know people do it for religious reasons but if i was a dude you can be sure id want to be asked before it was done to me. give the lad a chance to live with a fully intact dick and all the lubrication and sensitivity that goes with a foreskin and then ask them would they like it removed when they're 18 or something.

and i dont buy the hygiene issue, either. i think 99% of men know how to clean under their foreskin. i think that argument makes men look like imbeciles. uh duh, how do i clean under here? me not so smart. me go rape now

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (10-09-15), IrishLad509 (10-09-15), JAMESCORK (11-09-15), tom sand (10-09-15), willie wacker (14-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post

i think its fucking stupid though. i know people do it for religious reasons but if i was a dude you can be sure id want to be asked before it was done to me. give the lad a chance to live with a fully intact dick and all the lubrication and sensitivity that goes with a foreskin and then ask them would they like it removed when they're 18 or something.

and i dont buy the hygiene issue, either. i think 99% of men know how to clean under their foreskin. i think that argument makes men look like imbeciles. uh duh, how do i clean under here? me not so smart. me go rape now
    Pmsl "me go rape now" ..........
    Back at ya !
    "me make slut do work me no want to get sweat on turban"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BradArmPitt For This Useful Post:

MaryMcMagdalene (14-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post

Jesus ,your avatar will give someone an epileptic fit.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Petros (10-09-15), Rigger (10-09-15), SmallHorn (10-09-15), tom sand (10-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    she stand's out tho
    but yea i hate it
    no offence MaryMcMagdalene

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

dob (10-09-15)

Reviews

I know — I have already mentioned this to her!

I just scroll rapidly past her posts so as to avoid a headache!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

dob (10-09-15), MidlifeCrisis (10-09-15)

I think the sensitivity issue goes out the window once the condom goes on.

I would agree, once condom is on sex is no fun but you got to keep protected so keep safe :P

Reviews

you lose bit of sensitivity when circumcised but its does look better and easier looked after

im surprised nobody has died thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    she stand's out tho
    but yea i hate it
    no offence MaryMcMagdalene
    tom, the day i take offence on the internet is the day i leave the internet...forevaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I know — I have already mentioned this to her!

I just scroll rapidly past her posts so as to avoid a headache!
    you mentioned it to me already and i didnt do anything about it! its almost as if i dont care abut your headache

im going to do you all a favour and change my avatar. i think its quite fitting that i do this as just the other day, my hair psychic, leonandria, said i was very down to earth and humble. its jut like me to go out of my way for the people who are put off reading my posts because of a tiny flashing pussy. i thought you all liked that kinda thing

my posts are pretty much the only words on the internet that can be weighed and are worth as much as gold. it would be horrifically inhumane of me to not share all the gold that i, mary mcmagdalene, produce on the daily.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (14-09-15), tom sand (14-09-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast