Thread: norush ONLYWANT10s ???????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation norush ONLYWANT10s ???????

Hi,norush/ONLYWANT10s

Just wanted to state and ask,maybe Dolly could be left outta all this,because from my side Dollly has not really done to me anything,so whoever send it,i would like to ask in my name to leave Dolly alone,as like i dont want apology from Dolly,as she has done nothing to me at all,so,it s kinda umm...needless or dunno how to express right,but i mean there s no need for it.

Things that are related to me-Dolly has got drawn into all this purely by accident,as we used to get along very well,and so we do now.

When i started to defend girls,she came on and said it s not a big deal,so i tought she wants girls to look worse than they are,so my temper and Dollys.....now u see outcome.

After me and Dolly exchanging few strong words in the chat,Dolly came onto board and asked herself can we stay and be like we are,and not to fight any more,so basically i accepted it from her side as wanting to call truce.
    Basically she was the first one that made step to make up.

I have completely nothing against her,and we were exchangin few words in private last night in quite friendly manner.

I cant speak from Girls,but seemed last nite they just wanted to get outta all madness,so please,can we consider Dolly to be not guilty towards me at all?

I hope i m doing the right decision right now asking u for this whoever you are.
    I am happy someone stood up for me so strongly,and i appreciate this,but i would like to see Dolly off that list please,i do not need aplogy,as when she came forward asking not to fight,i never heard her badmouthing me or trashing me in any other way.

i KNOW it s easy to have influence on her,at least i got such impression,and she s sensitive girl,and i think she had enough worrys already over this issue.

Even we fighted,she was still not blocking me in the chat,and was hurt by fight itself.

Thanks
    Anna S
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Guys,i m surprised noone supports Dolly to be withdrawn.

I do not want Dollly to end up like Liz.

I never tought i will be sad for Liz,but thing That she was made to do,i do feel bad and sad about it.

I never tought i would ever be happy to see Liz back on the board.......today was that day........

Reviews

Anna, nobody wants Dolly to have to endure the same intimidation that Lizzy was unfortunately subjected to. I take that back.......99.99% dont want it, that just leaves the actual asshole(s) that are doing the intimidating.

They're the people that need convincing. A lot of people have already voiced their anger at what is being done here and it does'nt seem to have stopped this vicious campaign yet.

Blog Entries

I would like to see the whole thing put to an end... immediately..
    As I have already stated, I think it's a sad state of affairs when somebody has to post their own private details as a form of defence.......
    I, of course support Dolly, and am sad to see her, as I would be with any member o this forum, feeling they have to leave because of bullying or the exposure of private details..
    I don't think anybody deserves the treatment I've seen some individuals here receive of late, regardless of what anybody thinks of them or the posts...

Anna, I think the reason more haven't posted here is because it is now an ongoing discussion on a number of other threads...
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I would like to see the whole thing put to an end... immediately..
    As I have already stated, I think it's a sad state of affairs when somebody has to post their own private details as a form of defence.......
    I, of course support Dolly, and am sad to see her, as I would be with any member o this forum, feeling they have to leave because of bullying or the exposure of private details..
    I don't think anybody deserves the treatment I've seen some individuals here receive of late, regardless of what anybody thinks of them or the posts...

Anna, I think the reason more haven't posted here is because it is now an ongoing discussion on a number of other threads...

I think everyone got enough school,and poster prooved he can take action,create reaction.

I was upset when i seen them slaiting off girls,but this one makes me upset too.

Everyone is posting on soap about Liz,but this is about Dolly,as now when Liz is done,I DO NOT WISH TO SEE DOLLYS DETAILS UP IN A FORUM TOMORROW.

wHOEVER IT IS,U CAN NOT BE SO HEARTLESS.

WHOEVER DID IT,YOU CAN KNOW,U MADE ME CRY NOW IN THIS MINUTE/SECOND.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE ANYMORE

THIS IS UPSETTING ME EVEN MORE THAN WHAT SHE SAID ON GIRLS.

LIZ WAS SUSPECT FOR GIRLS BEING BUSTED IN PRETTY CONVINCING WAY NOT DOLLY.

I WANT HER OUT NOW,AND I DO MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!

I AM VERY,VERY UPSET OVER THIS,I CAN BE ANNA SAVICHA,I CAN BE FIGHTER,BUT I AM NOT HEARTLESS.
    ANNA SAVICHA HAS HEART
    AND
    ANNA SAVICHA WANTS DOLLY O U T !!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU POST DOLLYS DETAILS I WILL POST ALL MY DETAILS,I WILL POST MY MODELLING DETAILS AND MY SITES AND EEEEEEEEVVERYYYYYYYYTHING.

I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHERE IS MY ALL FAMILY HISTORY ON BIO PAGE THERE IS WHERE I BORN,EVERYTHING

YOU WANT TO SEE DOLLY GET HURT,YOU WILL SEE ME HURT TOO,AND WHOEVER DOES IT SHOULD KNOW I AM NOT JOKING!!!!!

Reviews

Well Anna S, you have done all you can but do remember this is cyberspace and although you nor I like what is happening on these boards of late there is very little we can do about it!!
    There has been a major influx of A.H's onto these boards and although I am not into comspiracies, it is looking like there is one more and more. As far as I can see these people want to ruin this site/boards for there own gain.
    Giving out your details would serve no purpose but only strengthen their will to continue, I for one thank you on Dolly's behalf as I am very fond of her here on these boards as I am of you!!