Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New here and looking for advice!

  1. Default New here and looking for advice!

    I'm from the US and a punter in the San Francisco area. Looking for any advice you could give me on the local scene and recommendations.

    I will be in the Dublin area (22) for a few days, and have a rental car but have never been here before I'm also not very adept at driving on the left, and have heard the horror stories of traffic and parking in downtown Dublin where many of the incall locations are. Please advise if you think it'd be better/easier to take taxis, buses/trains for late evening sessions.

    I'll be here working most days, so I hope to get some sessions in later in the evening or on the weekends. Are these good times to session or is booking difficult? How much notice do you typically need? I'm sure that some will require references for safety reasons. In this case, how would you recommend I proceed to establish a good reputation for future references?

    I just found this site, so I have much reading to do - I'm sorry if most if all of this has already been covered elsewhere on the site. If so, please point me in the right direction so I can get started!

    Also any provider recommendations would be appreciated!

    Thanks, and I hope to learn so much from you all!

    NMBob

  2. Default

    If you don't know Dublin taxi is by far the easiest way of getting to a location..... Look for girls with good reviews explain to them that you don't know Dublin and they will point you in the direction, after that a simple call and flow the lead.
    Or PM the girls and let them know your situation. Hope it helps dude
    Also check out Dublin 18 and go see Lexy you won't be sorry lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,811
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NMBob View Post
    I'm from the US and a punter in the San Francisco area. Looking for any advice you could give me on the local scene and recommendations.

    I will be in the Dublin area (22) for a few days, and have a rental car but have never been here before I'm also not very adept at driving on the left, and have heard the horror stories of traffic and parking in downtown Dublin where many of the incall locations are. Please advise if you think it'd be better/easier to take taxis, buses/trains for late evening sessions.

    I'll be here working most days, so I hope to get some sessions in later in the evening or on the weekends. Are these good times to session or is booking difficult? How much notice do you typically need? I'm sure that some will require references for safety reasons. In this case, how would you recommend I proceed to establish a good reputation for future references?

    I just found this site, so I have much reading to do - I'm sorry if most if all of this has already been covered elsewhere on the site. If so, please point me in the right direction so I can get started!

    Also any provider recommendations would be appreciated!

    Thanks, and I hope to learn so much from you all!

    NMBob
    Welcome.

    You are very lucky . We have many top class ladies here. Check the reviews of establish ladies and you wont go to far wrong.

    If you have particular types of ladies in mind then pm me and I will try and help.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    If you don't know Dublin taxi is by far the easiest way of getting to a location..... Look for girls with good reviews explain to them that you don't know Dublin and they will point you in the direction, after that a simple call and flow the lead.
    Or PM the girls and let them know your situation. Hope it helps dude
    Also check out Dublin 18 and go see Lexy you won't be sorry lol.
    Yes, I'm looking at the reviews and adding favs to my list! Lexy looks interesting - never seen a Norwegian before! Saw the ads for ladies in Dublin 18 - anyone in particular you'd recommend?

    Thanks!

    NMBob

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Welcome.

    You are very lucky . We have many top class ladies here. Check the reviews of establish ladies and you wont go to far wrong.

    If you have particular types of ladies in mind then pm me and I will try and help.
    I see you have quite a variety here! I typically see Asians in the SF Bay Area, so I'm looking to broaden my horizons with the best Europe can offer! I'm still finding my footing around here and hope to be more used to navigating the area by this weekend. By then, I hope to have several on my list and be ready if I can't get my first choice.

    I'll see if I can narrow things down and PM you for recommendations.

    Thanks for your help and encouragement!

    NMBob

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NMBob View Post
    Yes, I'm looking at the reviews and adding favs to my list! Lexy looks interesting - never seen a Norwegian before! Saw the ads for ladies in Dublin 18 - anyone in particular you'd recommend?

    Thanks!

    NMBob
    I'm afraid for discretion and security reasons most of the ladies
    here are less than truthful about their nationality.
    The majority of Escorts are from Romania/Hungary/ And other Eastern European
    countries.
    Plenty of good ladies in Dublin 18.
    Always look for ladies with verified photos and plenty (30+) good reviews.
    Gina Ebony Wanda and Alex Irish are 3 top class escorts in D18.
    Dublin 4 at the moment has some fantastic ladies as well.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (12-09-15)

  8. #7

    Default

    There is a good choice of ladies here for you ��

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    I'm afraid for discretion and security reasons most of the ladies
    here are less than truthful about their nationality.
    The majority of Escorts are from Romania/Hungary/ And other Eastern European
    countries.
    Plenty of good ladies in Dublin 18.
    Always look for ladies with verified photos and plenty (30+) good reviews.
    Gina Ebony Wanda and Alex Irish are 3 top class escorts in D18.
    Dublin 4 at the moment has some fantastic ladies as well.
    I'll have to look these up. Also, some seem to be near me so I won't have to drive/ride all the way into the city.

    Thanks!

    NMBob

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,802
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    P
    Quote Originally Posted by NMBob View Post
    I'll have to look these up. Also, some seem to be near me so I won't have to drive/ride all the way into the city.
    That's best left for when you at your appointment
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,976
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NMBob View Post
    Yes, I'm looking at the reviews and adding favs to my list! Lexy looks interesting - never seen a Norwegian before! Saw the ads for ladies in Dublin 18 - anyone in particular you'd recommend?

    Thanks!

    NMBob
    You will be lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    I'm afraid for discretion and security reasons most of the ladies
    here are less than truthful about their nationality.
    The majority of Escorts are from Romania/Hungary/ And other Eastern European
    countries.
    Plenty of good ladies in Dublin 18.
    Always look for ladies with verified photos and plenty (30+) good reviews.
    Gina Ebony Wanda and Alex Irish are 3 top class escorts in D18.
    Dublin 4 at the moment has some fantastic ladies as well.
    Age, favourites offered!

    But other then that your mind/cock will be blown!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •