Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies and gents want to know my name and my address well here it is

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Ok ladies and gents want to know my name and my address well here it is

My name : Well here it is for all to see - on my Birth Certificate it reads *removed* - well not going to tell you what the M.D. stand for cos that would be just too horendous - i hate these names - since i was born i no longer have this name and so that is now not my name but my name by marriage is *removed* gonna have to think about that

My address is: *removed* so if you Mr Idiot thought that you could write it day by day then i say Fuck You....... How do you think Client's come to my home without the address dip stick?

My family and friends all know what i do and so i don't care along with the fact how are clients going to come see me without said address so there it is for you in black and white.

I do not care a jot .............. sorry whoever you are i just beat you to it......... now i have been to said cop shop and reported and shown all and flagged the post on e-blogger so i have fucked you there to.

I say well done for writing with so many English grammatical mistakes on all your letters of threat but no you cannot catch me as i do not care.........

I SAY BOLLOCKS TO YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE IF YOU WOULD LIKE MY LANDLINE I CAN GIVE YOU THAT TO.........

Sorry mate.........I just don't give a damn............

Viva La Diva...........Cos thats what i am love me or hate me.

THE EXPRESSION JOB DONE COMES TO MIND.......... XXX The hot One.........
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 22-01-09 at 17:48. Reason: Changed my Mind about the Surname will add if you want it though

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    My name : Well here it is for all to see - on my Birth Certificate it reads *removed* - well not going to tell you what the M.D. stand for cos that would be just too horendous - i hate these names - since i was born i no longer have this name and so that is now not my name but my name by marriage is *removed*

My address is: *removed* so if you Mr Idiot thought that you could write it day by day then i say Fuck You.......

My family and friends all know what i do and so i don't care along with the fact how are clients going to come see me without said address so there it is for you in black and white.

I do not care a jot .............. sorry whoever you are i just beat you to it......... now i have been to said cop shop and reported and shown all and flagged the post on e-blogger so i have fucked you there to.

I say well done for writing with so many English grammatical mistakes on all your letters of threat but no you cannot catch me as i do not care.........

I SAY BOLLOCKS TO YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE IF YOU WOULD LIKE MY LANDLINE I CAN GIVE YOU THAT TO.........

#

Ladies & Gentlemen.. Lizzy hilton has finally lost the plot..

Blog Entries

Liz you are temporarily banned for your own protection.

lol.... I agree that guy was such an unbelievable fucking wanker.

Reviews

It's really not such a daft thing to do Epsilon, as all her UK based clients who go to her for in-calls would know her address anyway. The person behind the threads could easily have posed as a client based in London who wanted to visit her and got the information in this manner.

As Lizzy says, if everybody that is near and dear to her is aware of her profession she has nothing to loose by posting this info. I on the other hand, if I was her, would have put the onus on those threatening her, to continue to post private info about her as a way of threatening her, as this would strengthened the hand of any investigation/criminal case brought against them. However Lizzy has decided to peempt them and nutralise their attacks.

This still however leaves the little issue of DollyDarling, who is also being threatened with exposure and how E-I can protect her if possible.

At least I know where Lizzy is now in case I ever want to pop over for a cup of tea. Remember Lizzy, Earl Grey with a good drop of the cow and two lumps. I'll supply the sausage and eggs.

Btw, now that I have your address, the marriage proposal is in the post to you.

Looks like I spoke to soon. Oi Patricia, how am I suppost to post my marriage proposal to Elizabeth now that you've removed her address. I never knew this correspondence lark would be so complicated.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 22-01-09 at 18:22.

Reviews

Carlos you can pm the cyber terrorist and he might give you the address.

But seriously it's crazy for her to post her address here. I see her logic that if this person knows theres nothing to lose. Her family, friends and clients know it anyhow. But there could be other weirdos here that would have it in for her and use the address against her somehow.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Carlos you can pm the cyber terrorist and he might give you the address.

But seriously it's crazy for her to post her address here. I see her logic that if this person knows theres nothing to lose. Her family, friends and clients know it anyhow. But there could be other weirdos here that would have it in for her and use the address against her somehow.
    On the other hand if they wanted they could just ring and make an appointment and get her address

Its just shows that it is not much of a threat and she has nuetralised it now by showing she doesn't care anyway

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    My name : Well here it is for all to see - on my Birth Certificate it reads *removed* - well not going to tell you what the M.D. stand for cos that would be just too horendous - i hate these names - since i was born i no longer have this name and so that is now not my name but my name by marriage is *removed* gonna have to think about that

My address is: *removed* so if you Mr Idiot thought that you could write it day by day then i say Fuck You....... How do you think Client's come to my home without the address dip stick?

Right on, Liz I've had to do the same thing just show to I'm not easily scared. It's a shame that people don't know when and where boundaries end and begin-usually only at their own door and fuck anybody elses... but when the tables turn they get on the defence-WEIRDOS

Blog Entries

Ok, I'm going to unban you now, but I would ask that you please don't post your real full name and address again or I may have to ban you again. This site is not the place for anyone's personal info. Thank you.

10. Default

Why is Liz a senior member now. Is she elligeble for her bus pass? I have a few years to go yet
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast