Thread: Dirty teasing bitches and the men who love them.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Dirty teasing bitches and the men who love them.

Your foxy neighbors wife, sister in law, work colleague. Dirty teasing bitches who drive you mad and know EXACTLY what they are doing.

When I was a much younger and fitter man, my girlfriend had a hot friend and loved to wind me up.
    She made sure I picked them both up from tennis, and she would sit in the front in her short skirt, and when my wife went to the off license, tell me how she had just shaved her legs and tell me to feel and check, actually taking my hand and putting my hand on her leg, knowing I wanted to slide my hand all the way up and see just how shaved she was, she would lift her arms up and put them behind her head, so her tits jutted out.
    Going to a restaurant, she would pat me on the bum as we were walking in...and out and then stop suddenly, so when I turned around, she was right there in front of me.
    Talked endlessly about how she couldn't get a man to satisfy her and how she had a much higher sex drive than her boyfriend.
    Always bending over in her skirts or leaning forward in her loose tops so her creamy tits spilled out.
    Fuck I wanted to take her right there, in the middle of dinner, just bend her over the table, rip her knickers off and slip into her no doubt wet pussy.

Coming back from the pub, pissed, soaking wet, she pushed her hands up under my shirt and warmed her hands on my then flat and toned stomach, giving it "oooh" and "arr", giggling away

Always wondered if the tease was actually waiting for me to make a move, but I was a good boy in those days, despite sitting on my lap, dirty dancing me and allsorts, the teasing bitch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

casman (09-09-15)

Reviews

no chance you can see her now and bend her over the table.