Thread: Emailing Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Emailing Issues

Anyone else having a similar problem, when I try and email on the new site, it comes up that I must have 10 posts to email, obviously I do, is this an issue with this new layout?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtylittlefecker View Post
    Anyone else having a similar problem, when I try and email on the new site, it comes up that I must have 10 posts to email, obviously I do, is this an issue with this new layout?
    At least you got a response. That's more than I ever got under the old system !

3. Default

I never had an issue before, if I used the email link then it worked and you'd usually get a response, but now the email link doesn't work and if you send a message via the profile page then generally they aren't read and I find responses are at zero....

Reviews

I never had an issue before, if I used the email link then it worked and you'd usually get a response, but now the email link doesn't work and if you send a message via the profile page then generally they aren't read and I find responses are at zero....
    You were a Chosen One so.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Naughtylittlefecker (08-09-15)

6. Default

Yeah, but I used to always like to make first contact via PM or Email, probably time to get a Bat Phone and stop using my work number lol

Reviews

Thumbs up

Yeah, but I used to always like to make first contact via PM or Email, probably time to get a Bat Phone and stop using my work number lol
    Probably a good move

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

I tried the email system a few times on the old site - I never once got a reply!

The PM system seems far more reliable. Ultimately - picking up the phone and ringing the lady can be the best option