Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ts with biggest cock

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trisetris View Post
    It's a long shot but has anyone ever been with Rosa XXXL she looks like the monster that came out of a john hurt in alien
    http://www.toptransclass.it/rosaxxxl/home.asp?pag=hot
    Maybe if we had a campaign to get her to tour
    Looks very heavily photoshopped

Reviews

I have just looked at Brigid Van Bombom's website and i suspect that puts all arguments to bed. I think that when she gets a hard on it could be seriously dangerous to her health as all the blood will run out of her body into her cock!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    I have just looked at Brigid Van Bombom's website and i suspect that puts all arguments to bed. I think that when she gets a hard on it could be seriously dangerous to her health as all the blood will run out of her body into her cock!
    Surely shopped but reviews all mention a massive surprise. Could it be the biggest all the same, if she visits Dublin I might find out. The reviews are somewhat suspect though with almost all first time reviewers.
    Last edited by CJHaughey; 24-12-15 at 14:30.

Reviews

Rang her today but got put off by voice on the phone not sure if it was her or not

Reviews

Don't find her attractive at all, in fact generally TS and TV who botox their asses are less attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    Surely shopped but reviews all mention a massive surprise. Could it be the biggest all the same, if she visits Dublin I might find out. The reviews are somewhat suspect though with almost all first time reviewers.
    Maybe it's a tiny bottle

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Don't find her attractive at all, in fact generally TS and TV who botox their asses are less attractive.
    I would not consider her beautiful in the feminine sense like Sara Rios, Renatha Lopez, Rebecca Sato, Messalina, Raica etc. But there is something somewhat appealing about being dominated by a 6 foot 4 ts with massive tits and a massive cock but that is just personal taste.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CJHaughey For This Useful Post:

paulyd (03-01-16)

Yea I was a first time reviewer when I saw TS Bridgette Von Bon Bon, still found the experience a good one. If I had the time I'd revisit in a heart beat, I don't often leave reviews but was inclined to leave one for her especially since I could do it finally as an issue with getting the confirmation e-mail was resolved and I could post my review.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aberic For This Useful Post:

1980george (04-01-16), CJHaughey (26-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    But there is something somewhat appealing about being dominated by a 6 foot 4 ts with massive tits and a massive cock but that is just personal taste.
    That would be awsesome! The last review says it all. Tall, strong, big etc etc.

Wonder will she come to Dublin....
    Last edited by 1980george; 26-12-15 at 12:31.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aberic View Post
    Yea I was a first time reviewer when I saw TS Bridgette Von Bon Bon, still found the experience a good one. If I had the time I'd revisit in a heart beat, I don't often leave reviews but was inclined to leave one for her especially since I could do it finally as an issue with getting the confirmation e-mail was resolved and I could post my review.
    How close to reality is her cock pic if you don't mind me asking?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast