Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Busty Vivian

  1. #1

    Default Busty Vivian

    Hi all,
    I probably know the answer already but let me ask the question, has anyone seen Busty Vivian and this a genuine profile?
    Pics are not verified and no reviews, link is below:



    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Thanks all

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orion78 For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (07-09-15), tom rambo (07-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion78 View Post
    Hi all,
    I probably know the answer already but let me ask the question, has anyone seen Busty Vivian and this a genuine profile?
    Pics are not verified and no reviews, link is below:



    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Thanks all
    That question was asked last week !!
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...t=busty+Vivian

    Well maybe you should see her so and give us a review

    This is Lucy Wilde the porn star

    Last edited by willie wacker; 07-09-15 at 09:33.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (07-09-15), tom rambo (07-09-15)

  5. Default

    She looks like she might have back trouble.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to istabraq For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (07-09-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    That question was asked last week !!
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...t=busty+Vivian

    Well maybe you should see her so and give us a review

    This is Lucy Wilde the porn star

    She looks like an interesting lady

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BradArmPitt For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (07-09-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BradArmPitt View Post
    She looks like an interesting lady
    And she,s Irish too

    Last edited by willie wacker; 07-09-15 at 10:31.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (07-09-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I told her not to put pics from our private collection on her profile. Feckin bimbo .....

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    That question was asked last week !!
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...t=busty+Vivian

    Well maybe you should see her so and give us a review

    This is Lucy Wilde the porn star


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (07-09-15), willie wacker (07-09-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I told her not to put pics from our private collection on her profile. Feckin bimbo .....
    I told you not to let her take them ....................... bimbo,s never learn


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •