Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review system is a joke

I left a review last week. Booking was at around 3, reviewed on the bus home at about 4 and go a mod note on it saying "Wrong time, now is 17.20". Who are the mods to say what time I visited and left a review. It's silly. it was a good review for a cracking lady, so now she's one review down. Alos had some others removed for no good reason. One in June with no explanation.

Your appointment was from 16:30 till 17:30 then you wrote the review at 16:51 so you wrote the reviews during your appointment? Really guys I don't get this you always complaint that only negatives reviews get deleted we just trying to do our job properly so when you made a mistake is easy to blame the mods..You can pm mods and ask what is the issue with your reviews instead to kick off and make threads about it.
    Many thanks to all..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (14-09-15)

when the mods make a mistake they blame the reviewer, where the time entered is near the time it is posted, it is normally because it is posted immediately after the review,in which case the time is pretty accurate more accurate than most. if the person checking the review has time to delete it they should as a courtesy have time to pm the reviewer, who may not otherwise realise the review has been deleted.

Many of the reviews get deleted because of the time of the booking and when the review was submitted don't match up.

Just say the booking is between 9pm-10pm
    The review that has been made will say 9:25pm.

How can you write a review while in the middle of the booking?

Most meetings last say 20 minutes if a meet starts at 9 finishes in 20 minutes then the review is posted the time is right even if the meeting started before 9 and finished after 9 the time on the review is the most accurate of the options available. The review is deleted in error but mainly because of very poor assumptions being made and poor communication

Quote Originally Posted by citygambler View Post
    Most meetings last say 20 minutes if a meet starts at 9 finishes in 20 minutes then the review is posted the time is right even if the meeting started before 9 and finished after 9 the time on the review is the most accurate of the options available. The review is deleted in error but mainly because of very poor assumptions being made and poor communication
    If this is the case, this would be helpful for us to know and then we can edit the reviews for you and then possibly activate them afterwards.
    The best thing to do is to let us know instead of created a thread about it.
    The issue would be resolved and there would less drama.
    Last edited by Floki; 11-09-15 at 14:05.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Jorge (11-09-15), Ladyvonteese (14-09-15)

The drama is caused by deleting the review without contacting the poster. Contacting the poster would take the same time as deleting correct reviews and would avoid drama and frustration.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to citygambler For This Useful Post:

pob1980 (12-09-15)

If I had 0 reviews and just registered I'd understand so it cuts down on fake reviews. I must have made a mistake on the time apt was at 15.30 to 16.00 and I left the review less than an hour later. For punters this is bad as reviews of negative services could be going missing and for the ladies it couldbe bad becaus good reviews are not being allowed post because of a small time error. Some mods are like nazis!

The review system is the reason why EI is so famous. In other countries where EI doesn't exists there are user driven forums that fit that purpose. The drawbacks of having it in EI web site is that most content gets banned and many posts are also edited and words changed.
    Last edited by rickysunday; 25-09-15 at 15:13.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12