Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup 2015

Reviews

Default Rugby World Cup 2015

Can ireland win the rugby world cup.

2. Default

It's possible but we'll have to play better than we did yesterday

No, because England are going to win or New Zealand again.

Reviews

New Zealand
    11/8
    England
    7/2
    South Africa
    13/2
    Ireland
    8/1
    Australia
    7/1
    Wales
    20/1
    France
    16/1

Ladbrokes odds.

5. Default

Ireland always seem to go flat just as the world cup comes around. They've awful problems with their centres since BOD left.

Reviews

TBH I just hope its another great tournament, as long as the home nations stand up to the southern hemisphere teams and give them a good match I'll be happy. Cant see the trophy going anywhere but south at the minute but you never know Wales, Ireland or England on their day can beat anyone. Bring it on ......

7. Default

Off this topic but does anyone have any idea how I can get a hold on two tickets for the GAA Dublin vs Kerry? On the 20th of September?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Leigh halfpenny out of the world cup with a cruciate ligament injury. Thats a huge blow to wales. Its also very hard luck for the player himself.
    Halfpenny is a huge loss wales will find a replacement full back but his placekicking will be a huge loss 3rd all time point scorer for wales and it is very rare he misses kicks. tough blow for wales chance for james hook now to get back in squad

Reviews

more bad news for wales Rhys Webb ruled out of world cup another big blow Mike Philips and Eli walker called into squad

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Leigh halfpenny out of the world cup with a cruciate ligament injury. Thats a huge blow to wales. Its also very hard luck for the player himself.
    Just meant to say that he's my favorite player, and Wales would be my second favorite team! HA

Might be wrong but I think Joe Schmidt asked his guys in the last two warm up games to be extra careful to avoid injuries hence the result??

Hope Ian Henderson will step in for Toner, excellent player, and gives much more option for Ireland than Toner in Line out.....

Also hope Cian Healy is back soon and Sexton, SOB back to their world class selves!!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Clueless (09-09-15), The D Man (08-09-15), tony1 (08-09-15), willie wacker (09-09-15)

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast