Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup 2015

1. Default

Its a very good

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So will joe schmidt pick the strongest team possible for saturday and will cian healy start? My opinion would be that healy won't start but may get 15 mins at the end and the rest of team will be strongest available and then change the team for the romania game so that all players get game time.
    +1 think Healy on bench!
    Good bye Ireland!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

The D Man (15-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    +1 think Healy on bench!
    Does Healy not need game time. More than 15 mins anyway. After being out for a while you need match practice to sharpen up again. All the training and practice

matches do not come near the sharpness you get from a proper match.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Does Healy not need game time. More than 15 mins anyway. After being out for a while you need match practice to sharpen up again. All the training and practice

matches do not come near the sharpness you get from a proper match.
    Healy has to get some game time maybe last half an hour Ireland need him badly really makes a huge difference awesome ball carrier

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    but if he got 15 mins or so on saturday and got through it ok, wouldn't he have the romanian match to get a full
    game then.
    Good Point Ketchup however I am uneasy that lack of game time for him could come back to bite us.

Reviews

England V Fiji Handicap betting on England-25 10/11 could not have than Fiji are World Rankings 9.

Reviews

I will take handicap bet on Ireland at half-time Canada will fall apart in 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by loveat1stfeel View Post
    1st group game can be edgy enough in any code of sport....so would you think -38.5 pts @ 10/11 is a good bet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Good Point Ketchup however I am uneasy that lack of game time for him could come back to bite us.
    I think he will put out a strong team they looked seriously undercooked in the last 2 games against Wales & England.

Healy should start I think and play as long as possible he needs game time plus the injury needs to be tested properly in a match scenario, training can't be relied on to test it fully. If the injury isn't fully cleared Schmidt needs to know sooner rather than later to give a replacement the most prep time possible with the squad.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

Stella (16-09-15), The D Man (16-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    I think he will put out a strong team they looked seriously undercooked in the last 2 games against Wales & England.

Healy should start I think and play as long as possible he needs game time plus the injury needs to be tested properly in a match scenario, training can't be relied on to test it fully. If the injury isn't fully cleared Schmidt needs to know sooner rather than later to give a replacement the most prep time possible with the squad.

Fully agree with Danny's last paragraph. Training and practice matches are no substitute for competitive matches.

Reviews

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugb...nada-1.2354472

Henshaw injured, hopefully not serious.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Stella (17-09-15)

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast