Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ireland pro and cons

Default Ireland pro and cons

So uni is about to start and Ive got say my summer hollidays couldnt have been any hornier nor better .

It was amazing being in Irelands again big thanks to every pm and interaction on message boards (including those who were disturbed with miss boldrini's presence) . Huge thanks for everyone who I met and your reviews .. u guys literally made my year

with all the pro being said, sometimes some of u invade my mind and all those horny moments make me hard again..I guess everybody agrees awkward boners are always awkward .. Now imagine a girl like myself with my dress and trying to board ..

To make it worse there was this hot irish man talking random stuff to me and all my efforts to make my boner to go away wasnt workign .. it was so hard to concentrate as all I would think was what if he would do all the things that ____ did ..or how hot would be having him on his knees like ___ then we both would do each other ...

At least I had my LV with me so i could hide what was going on downstairs and keep it cool ... untill the flight attendant started demanding my bag should be stowed in an overhead bin ..

I hate you Hot leprechauns, i miss u all already !!!

See you during my midterm break or next summer holiday

xoxoxox

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

dan8808 (06-09-15), ezio1986 (09-09-15), jizrag (07-09-15), tom sand (06-09-15)

3. Default

enjoy college sexy, see you soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to youngdub14 For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (06-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post
    So uni is about to start and Ive got say my summer hollidays couldnt have been any hornier nor better .

It was amazing being in Irelands again big thanks to every pm and interaction on message boards (including those who were disturbed with miss boldrini's presence) . Huge thanks for everyone who I met and your reviews .. u guys literally made my year

with all the pro being said, sometimes some of u invade my mind and all those horny moments make me hard again..I guess everybody agrees awkward boners are always awkward .. Now imagine a girl like myself with my dress and trying to board ..

To make it worse there was this hot irish man talking random stuff to me and all my efforts to make my boner to go away wasnt workign .. it was so hard to concentrate as all I would think was what if he would do all the things that ____ did ..or how hot would be having him on his knees like ___ then we both would do each other ...

At least I had my LV with me so i could hide what was going on downstairs and keep it cool ... untill the flight attendant started demanding my bag should be stowed in an overhead bin ..

xoxoxox
    try not to work too hard in college now Laura, need your energy for when you return to Ireland
    i enjoyed getting to meet you this summer and i think we both had fun
    Last edited by dan8808; 06-09-15 at 13:51.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

See you next time your here all the best!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

How long have u left to finish you course? See you next Summer so!

I'm sure the leprechauns paid for your whole year at uni!

Best Regards,
    Robbie

Thanks robie9 ,

I hope to see you next time . Make sure to identify yourself by sms if ur genuine about it tho

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    How long have u left to finish you course? See you next Summer so!

I'm sure the leprechauns paid for your whole year at uni!

Best Regards,
    Robbie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (06-09-15)

Aw ur sweet !

In multiple positions , if ur flexible

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Good luck with the study's. You will be missed around here. Your a very interesting & intelligent woman and your views will be missed on here by me anyway.

I never asked for a meeting because really, really beautiful women sometimes intimidate me. Maybe next time if you will have me?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    try not to work too hard in college now Laura, need your energy for when you return to Ireland
    i enjoyed getting to meet you this summer and i think we both had fun

It was so much fun being with you !!
    Whoever taught you sex made u a master beast when it cums to sex ha

huge kisses allover your sexy body

15. The Following User Says Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

dan8808 (06-09-15)

All the best with the studies Laura. You'll be a massive loss around here. There will be many broken hearted guys in the emerald isle for the next few weeks.

Hopefully see you again

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Irishyakk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post

xoxoxox
    Hello, good luck with your college course! hope to see you soon when your back!! Take care babe! xxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to loveboobies90 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast