Thread: Short fuses

Reviews

Default Short fuses

There are some ladies, I would more suggest their receptionists , have very short fuses !

They can go from 0-60 in less than 2.3 seconds -- should be on Top Gear !

KEEP CALM

AND

SLOW DOWN

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    There are some ladies, I would more suggest their receptionists , have very short fuses !

KEEP CALM

AND

SLOW DOWN
    yeah I get a little flustered me self .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (06-09-15)

UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post

KEEP CALM

AND

SLOW DOWN
    Well I would guess when meeting the person you booked would then be a bit more relaxed and fun if she has someone to take all the negative crap out of her day. Personall I use the gobshit on the forums who try and twist what I am saying, also people like the fact I stand up for myself and give as just as I give back then I am all set when touring and dealing with anything that comes my way. And having just having loads and loads of fun.

Thankfully my 3 year wait is up now so I'm able to go back to the gym, I wounder if I will be missed.lol
    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well I would guess when meeting the person you booked would then be a bit more relaxed and fun if she has someone to take all the negative crap out of her day. Personall I use the gobshit on the forums who try and twist what I am saying, also people like the fact I stand up for myself and give as just as I give back then I am all set when touring and dealing with anything that comes my way. And having just having loads and loads of fun.

Thankfully my 3 year wait is up now so I'm able to go back to the gym, I wounder if I will be missed.lol
    Lady Von Teese
    What areas are you going to target LVT ?