Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patricia,i ve confession for you!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Just as well that you're bi-sexual, if he send a female client called Mary to you as part of your penance. Did the two Fathers not have user names or were they members of a different site/denomination? No problems if you dont know them now....if you are nice to them, I'm pretty sure that they'll become regulars.

Ahh it's my turn to go in. Boa tarde Padre Casey, any chance of 3 Brazilians for my penance.....I'll even make a donation to your church fund or you can just put the money in your back pocket if you wish.
    3 brazillians for penance? thats a bit harsh.. 3 x sack and crack waxes... bring a tear to a glass eye..

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Just as well that you're bi-sexual, if he send a female client called Mary to you as part of your penance. Did the two Fathers not have user names or were they members of a different site/denomination? No problems if you dont know them now....if you are nice to them, I'm pretty sure that they'll become regulars.

Ahh it's my turn to go in. Boa tarde Padre Casey, any chance of 3 Brazilians for my penance.....I'll even make a donation to your church fund or you can just put the money in your back pocket if you wish.

Carlo,can u get outta there!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

i just remembered something i forgot to add,and i cant be standing outside all day,i really need to see Casey....

He s so busy
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

OHH SHIT, would you look at the lenght of that f***ing queue. Casey will be here all bleedin day.

Anna is back again......and Jesus Christ Almighty, there's QPH at the back of the queue. What the f**k is he going to start confessing to?.......poaching, crimes against the english language, corresponding with ladies of questionable mores?

EEHHH Padre Casey, wake up Senhor. I hope you have plenty more of that fine Chilian alter wine in here my brother......doing the Lords' work today is going to be very thirsty business.

Don't forget, when you've considered my proposal for the construction of a new mother house for the Little Sisters of our Lady Queen of Lesbians, give me a blow......no, not that kind of blow you old goat.

Are the two spanish ladies still working in Dublin Anna?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Hi,Luther,you re sycic,we writing at same time.....yeah,that Dickstick got maggoted,look for poll below,as i was the target.....

same like from zizipanpan,zorro and few others in past

We certainly are in sync Anna.....
    And may I say what a fine target you make...... Wouldn't be missing that one.....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby24 View Post
    Are the two spanish ladies still working in Dublin Anna?
    I ve no idea how much i can say,but i m afraid when they came in chatroom last night they came in to say goodbye.
    I tried to talk to them not to disappear like that,but seemed ladies had made up their minds,and i could not stop them doing from whatever they decided to do.

I don't think anyone will see them again

I do feel sad about it,but if they felt it s better for them,who was i to stop that sexy cheek.

Also seemed Malena just wanted to get out from all this madness.
    When Carmen came in,she seemed tinybit more positive,and even exchanged some joke and some cheek,but otherwise same like Malena.....she just wanted to ''cut the shit''

So,there was lil me AnnaS looking at them leaving
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I ve no idea how much i can say,but i m afraid when they came in chatroom last night they came in to say goodbye.
    I tried to talk to them not to disappear like that,but seemed ladies had made up their minds,and i could not stop them doing from whatever they decided to do.

I don't think anyone will see them again

I do feel sad about it,but if they felt it s better for them,who was i to stop that sexy cheek.

Also seemed Malena just wanted to get out from all this madness.
    When Carmen came in,she seemed tinybit more positive,and even exchanged some joke and some cheek,but otherwise same like Malena.....she just wanted to ''cut the shit''

So,there was lil me AnnaS looking at them leaving
    Ahhhhhh FFS thats my dream of a 3sum with 2 spaniards ruined
    Thanks for the reply anyhow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12