Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great idea

Blog Entries

Default Great idea

So we have extremists all over the middle east so why not create a nice breeding ground for them altogether. FFs im all for helping people but treating the symptoms ,not the cause isnt the answer. Better to send an EU army in altogether (as long as they dont feel traumatised) and let the US and china deal with Russia. In a few years time when someone gets blown up in Micky D's while enjoying their happy meal dont come back to me crying that I was a very nasty man. We have the kids drowned on a beach and the father hoping their deaths make sense and help things. Fair enough but how many drownings have happened lately? Its a no brainer that if you get on one of these boats and cant swim you have a real good chance of dying. These people are far too different from us in the west, far too different.

anyway,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (05-09-15)

Reviews

Case for doing both, just taking refugees can only work for so long, there will be thousands more arriving next week.

Seems strange aswell any photo/video I see of refugees I see 80% maybe are young men, why that is I don't know I would have expected refugees from a war zone to be mostly women & kids. Maybe women & kids have left already and gone elsewhere I suppose but it still looks a bit odd.

EU not about to tackle IS on their own, need the U.S to commit ground troops too but not going to happen after Iraq. Hear a lot of people , politicians saying Ireland should do more, I wonder if it came to an EU force going in against IS how many of those same people would be ok with committing Irish troops or would we just hear a lot about neutrality.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So we have extremists all over the middle east so why not create a nice breeding ground for them altogether. FFs im all for helping people but treating the symptoms ,not the cause isnt the answer. Better to send an EU army in altogether (as long as they dont feel traumatised) and let the US and china deal with Russia. In a few years time when someone gets blown up in Micky D's while enjoying their happy meal dont come back to me crying that I was a very nasty man. We have the kids drowned on a beach and the father hoping their deaths make sense and help things. Fair enough but how many drownings have happened lately? Its a no brainer that if you get on one of these boats and cant swim you have a real good chance of dying. These people are far too different from us in the west, far too different.

anyway,
    Westside.
    Have to agree with you there
    No west, mainly US we,re mad to get rid of Saddam Hussein & Gaddafi , they kept a check on the whole place and a balance in power.
    Saddam did say when they got rid of him , wait till you see what,s coming after him. The funny part after them fuck up,s they then went after Al-Assad.
    At least Egypt saw the writing on the wall and went back, the Arab nations are not compatible with Demoracy at the moment and probably never will be.
    By taking in this amount of Refugee,s we are creating a massive problem in Europe and we are going to pay the price not America.
    I know if I was IS I would be putting a load of my fighter,s in with the refugee,s to set up sleeper cell and recruiting agents , then the bombing,s will start.
    I do believe WW 3 has started a while back

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Have to agree with you there
    No west, mainly US we,re mad to get rid of Saddam Hussein & Gaddafi , they kept a check on the whole place and a balance in power.
    Saddam did say when they got rid of him , wait till you see what,s coming after him. The funny part after them fuck up,s they then went after Al-Assad.
    At least Egypt saw the writing on the wall and went back, the Arab nations are not compatible with Demoracy at the moment and probably never will be.
    By taking in this amount of Refugee,s we are creating a massive problem in Europe and we are going to pay the price not America.
    I know if I was IS I would be putting a load of my fighter,s in with the refugee,s to set up sleeper cell and recruiting agents , then the bombing,s will start.
    you mean back in september 11 in America
    Last edited by tom sand; 05-09-15 at 12:19.

Blog Entries

Pledging to leave them in causes drownings why flee turkey where your safe to get to wealthier eu countries...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    you mean back in september 11 in America
    No bud after after that
    Last edited by willie wacker; 05-09-15 at 12:27.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom sand (05-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Pledging to leave them in causes drownings why flee turkey where your safe to get to wealthier eu countries...
    Not only that , the arrogance of them, their thanks for being saved is to riot and demand where they want to live
    They are economic refugee,s plain and simple

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

War could happen anywhere. Imagine ISIS had thousands of sleeper cells in Ireland waiting for the shit to hit the fan. We would be fairly fucked. A global approach is needed politically now. The world is connected globally now and we are no longer insulated from what happens in Middle East.

Reviews

can we keep in mind tho all the irish emigrating down through the year's
    and still are
    and we were allso once know as terrorist
    just a thought
    Last edited by tom sand; 05-09-15 at 13:14.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (05-09-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Not only that , the arrogance of them, their thanks for being saved is to riot and demand where they want to live
    They are economic refugee,s plain and simple
    But won't fight to stay in there own country but instead come to wealthy eu countries wanting to live by the same laws rules of where they came form... why won't they be processed? Why so many able young men..

They guy who boys and wife drowned leaving turkey a safe zone and even an Islamic country was able to fly home have a funeral with his family with all due respect was he really a refugee?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (05-09-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast