Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kliati moskali

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    I absolutely don't care anything about u, coz u are absolutely nothing to me. And same as well about what was on my profile is none of ur biz too so why u have care. If u were clever enough u could just click on my website and there is clearly stated that I was born in Moscow. I just can't understand why anybody would pick offensive username, if u hate Russians, u can keep it for urself.
    Oh,
    u probably didn't know that anybody would know what kliati moskali means, did u?

Ok ,

Let that be the end of it so Brenda for now.

As for anybody here not understanding the meaning, are you implying that forum members here cannot use Google. (nobody else seems to be interested in my user name).

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    It s ok,as i can always smell the 'rats'

Don't be harsh on Brenda,she s a very nice girl.

Can u imagine what would of happened if u actually would be some russian hater...

Considering most male users here are irish,most girls have a bit hispanic/russian in them,even me.....

Targeted ones would be girls,so i think Brenda just tried to prevent what she presumed was coming,but i m happy,and probably everyone else too,that this question is answered.

Brenda does come across harsh sometimes,but it just coming from experience,not because she want to bully people....she is not bully.

Look at all Lizs shit.......she was around,and Liz dislikes her,and she did not said a single word,so that speaks itself......
    anna,

I thank you for ure cander and appreciate it . I have answered Brenda's question to the best of abilities. And i hope this keeps her satisfied ,for now

Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    Why would you say something like that about me, I dont know you and you dont me yet so why would you imply this.
    Relax man, don't be paranoid.

You said Anna was saying you were harmless. But Anna DIDN'T say that. I didn't imply anything... just said Anna never said you were harmless. She said possibly harmless.

If I was implying something I would say something about "you could be russian murderer" or something like that.

But I guess we're all wondering... why do you hate Russians?

Why would you say something like that about me, I dont know you and you dont me yet so why would you imply this.
    It s like joke.......
    When u would say it in person,it would of been funny,at the start i did not got it too.

Because i say .......
    so maybe he is harmless...
    You say ..............
    I appreciate you considering me to be harmless
    So there is slight difference,and as for your english is not first language,he is just picking like in teasing way......
    Nicegirlsarenice did not meant it in a bad way,it would be funny if u say it in person,he was just pulling your leg..........

Why everyone so serious?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

anna,

I thank you for ure cander and appreciate it . I have answered Brenda's question to the best of abilities. And i hope this keeps her satisfied ,for now
    could you give me Russian lessons

Oi,kliati moskali,i m going to blame you for my new username,i found it because of you..

My future username going to be Bogtrotter

Liiiiz,where s Liizzz!!!!!!!!I ll teach her rest of words that she forgot to use slaiting Irish

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Oi,kliati moskali,i m going to blame you for my new username,i found it because of you..

My future username going to be Bogtrotter

Liiiiz,where s Liizzz!!!!!!!!I ll teach her rest of words that she forgot to use slaiting Irish

In fairness to you Anna, you do amuse me

In fairness to you Anna, you do amuse me
    Why do i ? (blushing)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12