Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Electric picnic

Reviews

Default Electric picnic

Anyone heading down my way this weekend,pm me,in desperate need of some girls down here,it's gone to the dogs.

im going but work is 100% not on the agenda.

dancing in a field, getting mashed and listening to choooooons.

who the fuck would wanna fuck at a festival, anyway? youre manky and theres only so much baby wipes can do

i have smelled the smell of 3 day testicle balls, and i will say, hand on heart, never again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Blog Entries

Not many a time I am lost for words So I will just say, baby wipes are not good to be used to before the deed is done as it lessens the protection of the condom. I would love to be dancing in some field at some gig hon. Enjoy

Hope there is girls that show up down your end too hon.

Im out of here. Lol
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Not many a time I am lost for words So I will just say, baby wipes are not good to be used to before the deed is done as it lessens the protection of the condom. I would love to be dancing in some field at some gig hon. Enjoy

Hope there is girls that show up down your end too hon.

Im out of here. Lol
    Lady Von Teese
    Doubt it,Laois has gone to the dogs accommodation is a problem i suspect,but that should't be too much of a problem this weekend all they need is a tent and there off

i think maybe you read a little too much into my post there, lvt. i wouldnt work anytime im in a position to let loooooooose, which i mot definitely plan on doing.

the babywipe thing was a joke. theres a lot of sensitivity and overreactions on this board. not pointing the finger at you lvt. just a nod of my head towards you

but its cool, ill let it go cause youre jealous of me going to electric picnic my friends that arent going are getting it smushed into their faces for a while now. this week is going to be amazing making everyone sick with jealousy
    Last edited by MaryMcMagdalene; 30-08-15 at 22:24.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Reviews

i was offered ticket but didn't bother , enjoy it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
    i think maybe you read a little too much into my post there, lvt. i wouldnt work anytime im in a position to let loooooooose, which i mot definitely plan on doing.

the babywipe thing was a joke. theres a lot of sensitivity and overreactions on this board. not pointing the finger at you lvt. just a nod of my head towards you

but its cool, ill let it go cause youre jealous of me going to electric picnic my friends that arent going are getting it smushed into their faces for a while now. this week is going to be amazing making everyone sick with jealousy
    It's amazing alright,especially when it's nearly in my back garden,can't wait

Btw change your avatar,it's making my eyes all funny
    Last edited by casman; 30-08-15 at 22:32.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post

Guys have nobs not women "Mary"? Not jealous just envious hon as I have a stinking chest infection so cant do shit at the mow til next week. I really thought you met casman, ffs you had me convinced. Loll Sorry Casmanxx

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

i refuse! scroll down a tiny little bit and your eyes will be saved!

who are you looking forward to seeing?

florence, blur, underworld and mos def (yasiin bey - please, midlife crisis much? see snoop lion) for me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Guys have nobs not women "Mary"? Not jealous just envious hon as I have a stinking chest infection so cant do shit at the mow til next week. I really thought you met casman, ffs you had me convinced. Loll Sorry Casmanxx

Lady Von Teese
    eh? wut? who said nob? i didnt mention casman at all! i just said who would want to fuck when youre down at a festival dancing your ass off?? wow! girl, all the stress from this site change over has you all over the place maybe its the chest infection, too! you should put the feet up and mind yourself, youre not well.

and envious is a synonym of jealous

mind yourself now, chest infections are just the worst.

lets not derail the lovely electric picnic thread!

CANNOT WAIT

casman i will be wearing mostly floaty dresses and a blue hat like florence, in the hopes that she see me in the crowd and go "oh, yes, this woman needs to be my friend!" and she will call me to the stage, the sea of people dancing to her merry tune will part so i can dance and float to the stage where she will pull me up and we will do such a BEAUTIFUL rendition of girl with one eye together that the crowd will actually WEEP.

cant wait

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast