Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Electric picnic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
    i refuse! scroll down a tiny little bit and your eyes will be saved!

who are you looking forward to seeing?

florence, blur, underworld and mos def (yasiin bey - please, midlife crisis much? see snoop lion) for me.
    Oh has to be blur,it doesn't matter it's just an amazing place to be,what about yourself,you said you were working over the weekend are you ?

i do believe i said two times no chance of working when im getting my dance and drink on. proper profesh and all that on the job. monster nightmare off the job. aint none of you lads wanna see that

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Reviews

eh? wut? who said nob? i didnt mention casman at all! i just said who would want to fuck when youre down at a festival dancing your ass off?? wow! girl, all the stress from this site change over has you all over the place maybe its the chest infection, too! you should put the feet up and mind yourself, youre not well.

and envious is a synonym of jealous

mind yourself now, chest infections are just the worst.

lets not derail the lovely electric picnic thread!

CANNOT WAIT

casman i will be wearing mostly floaty dresses and a blue hat like florence, in the hopes that she see me in the crowd and go "oh, yes, this woman needs to be my friend!" and she will call me to the stage, the sea of people dancing to her merry tune will part so i can dance and float to the stage where she will pull me up and we will do such a BEAUTIFUL rendition of girl with one eye together that the crowd will actually WEEP.

cant wait

Have i permission to say hi too

and yeah blur! i saw that they did a ridiculous 6 hour gig or something and damon had to be carried off. hope something like that goes down, down there. ah, really cant wait though. theres nothing i love more than festivals and loads of people having a great time.

when people tell me they dont like festivals, i can accept it but i dont undertand it i wish i could give just a little bit of my enjoyment for them to one of my friends who just refuses to go. the thoughts of it kills them. id love for her to come and enjoy it like i do, but she wouldnt, id rather her happy at home then sad with me when i want to have a good time

more festival for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Have i permission to say hi too
    but of course! as long as im not with flo. well probably be doing something amazingly fabulous together with some other artistes

either that or unconscious in a corner somewhere near something to lean on. near because ill have missed the target

Reviews

They really have made it such a success story,nothing at all like oxygen was.

Blog Entries

i think maybe you read a little too much into my post there, lvt. i wouldnt work anytime im in a position to let loooooooose, which i mot definitely plan on doing.

the babywipe thing was a joke. theres a lot of sensitivity and overreactions on this board. not pointing the finger at you lvt. just a nod of my head towards you

but its cool, ill let it go cause youre jealous of me going to electric picnic my friends that arent going are getting it smushed into their faces for a while now. this week is going to be amazing making everyone sick with jealousy
    but of course! as long as im not with flo. well probably be doing something amazingly fabulous together with some other artistes

either that or unconscious in a corner somewhere near something to lean on. near because ill have missed the target
    Why bother going to a festival, just use your imagination as you already sound totally fucked off your tits! Plus its against the law to have flashing images without warning viewing them first and EI could get sued for allowing such images such as your avatar!

Lady Von TEese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

eh?

Ok.

Blog Entries

Of course if someone post and one and only one answers it, it is an answer to that persons post, hence my response to what you said maybe try not taking so much shit and things may make more sense.

Cant be arsed with this shit and foul mouth what your coming out with, dont pm me go play yourself ffs!

LVT
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

i just received your pm, lvt. im not off my tits. im in my pajamas, listening to music and drinking tea.

do you equate being witty and having a maybe different sense of humour with being off your tits?

i think thats a shame that you have made such a judgment of me. but thats ok. we need people to judge and we need people to be judged so i guess we both fit a box.

as youve told me to go fuck myself in the lovely pm you sent me, i assume you wont waste any more of your time on me. wish you well, lovely lady, but i will not be drawn into further conversation with you, either here in this thread or anywhere else on the boards or pm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast