Thread: New Photos Death of the Pantyhose And Tan Panty hose help Pleasssssssssssssssse?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Dick New Photos Death of the Pantyhose And Tan Panty hose help Pleasssssssssssssssse?

Hi guys

Just thought I would let you guys see one of the panty hose photos shoots I did couple of weeks ago, seeing as so many have made the effort of working out EI's new website I think some could do with a bit of eye candy. lol And RIP these lovely panty hose I have been having such a blast with so many people.

Also if anyone can please help as I have gone everywhere in the west of Ireland looking for Tan panyhose like these ones but alass no joy yet so if anyone knows where I will find them please get in touch, hopefully before my long tour next around Ireland, fingers crossed someone may know where to find them.

When I would be going out and depending on my outfit, like a figure hugging dress I would have to wear pantyhose so not to show the line, and of course keep my stocking in my handbag for emergencies however since coming home to Ireland the love have pantyhose you Irish lads have for sure I am now loving them just as much as you lads do, so what is it about panty hose for you, its it the colur, the thickness or what is it about them that rocks your boat?

Please feel free to discuss your views.

Many thanks and all the very best
    Lady Von Teese

Once the glitches have been sorted which is happening now by EI staff I will post them here.x Sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.lladyvontese.com Twitter page is HotMatureSexy  Lady Von Tease  1.jpg 
Views:	666 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	111906  
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

hottrod101 (30-08-15), inpantyhose (07-09-15), OpenMindOllie (21-09-15), tom rambo (31-08-15)