Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THATS FUCKIN IT!! bug alert!!!! - major pain in the ass

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Could then also remind them that a lot of us girls advertising and our clients cant see our profile unless we pay double the normal cost. And that is a fact!

LVT
    How come LVT ?

Blog Entries

The only way some of us are being seen when advertising is paying extra, ffs hence why I am not even going to bother advertising most know where to find me or where to check next week. Loll

So how things your end? Loll got to be bloody better than this end.xx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    How come LVT ?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (31-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    The only way some of us are being seen when advertising is paying extra, ffs hence why I am not even going to bother advertising most know where to find me or where to check next week. Loll

So how things your end? Loll got to be bloody better than this end.xx

Lady Von Teese
    Disaster. Tried to arrange a string of bookings on Sat but all failed for one reason or another- dodgy address, no answer, not available until x time, no heels etc ! Gave up and went to a gig instead !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (31-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Disaster. Tried to arrange a string of bookings on Sat but all failed for one reason or another- dodgy address, no answer, not available until x time, no heels etc ! Gave up and went to a gig instead !
    Sorry to hear that honey, see if it was me I have a system which works> Loll however "no heals" what type were you looking for something specific? And I hope you didnt Jizz on the crowd at the gig, Loll
    Lady Von Teese

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I tried to start a new thread and when id finished written it the damn thing got deleted.
    theres still hope, start a new thread again, and if it says something like "restore autosaved content" on the bottom corner of the text box click that and voilla alot/most of it should magically reappear

Hi guys, I am trying to get to the bottom of this, but I can't make it break on my computer, I have posted short post, long post, created new thread and edited thread, but unfortunately it just won't break for me. Was there anything specific that would point me to the right direction, please. Did you type the post over some period of time e.g 3 min did you use some special tags (font sizes, colors, posted images) just trying to find what could cause it to break.
    Any help much appreciated.

Or did you use any old browser e.g. Internet Explorer 6, and/or mobile phone....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pauli View Post
    Hi guys, I am trying to get to the bottom of this, but I can't make it break on my computer, I have posted short post, long post, created new thread and edited thread, but unfortunately it just won't break for me. Was there anything specific that would point me to the right direction, please. Did you type the post over some period of time e.g 3 min did you use some special tags (font sizes, colors, posted images) just trying to find what could cause it to break.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Or did you use any old browser e.g. Internet Explorer 6, and/or mobile phone....
    Personally I just did it normally on the new site honey and it just kept deleting everything and showing a blank screen. I was not on it for more than 3 mins either. sorry I cant help. And thank for trying to sort things. x

Lady Von Teese

Reviews

pm sent, also as regards what lvt above just said, It wasnt a problem for me on the old site unlike her

I think it MIGHT have happened once in a blue moon sort of frequency if at all to me on the old site

or it could have been her Im remembering it happening to, she probably said it a few times here over the years
    Last edited by funlover12; 31-08-15 at 10:48.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast