Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help?

1. Default Help?

Can you guys help me please? This is my first post. I'm brand new to the site. I have been thinking about meeting a girl here for a long time as I lack a bit of self esteem and I'm really shy. I thought meeting a few girls here would help me. My problem is I can't bring myself to call a girl. My hands get all sweaty and my breathing heavy as I'm about to dial the number and then I just chicken out. I really need some help with this. Any of you guys been through this before or maybe someone has some suggestions. I'm cracking up. I know it sounds stupid but any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeneedsu View Post
    Can you guys help me please? This is my first post. I'm brand new to the site. I have been thinking about meeting a girl here for a long time as I lack a bit of self esteem and I'm really shy. I thought meeting a few girls here would help me. My problem is I can't bring myself to call a girl. My hands get all sweaty and my breathing heavy as I'm about to dial the number and then I just chicken out. I really need some help with this. Any of you guys been through this before or maybe someone has some suggestions. I'm cracking up. I know it sounds stupid but any help would be appreciated.

Mike
    I'm always wary of these newbie posts...

Ah!....

Buddy, make the call, meet her, and let her take over.... Sorted!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Petros (29-08-15)

4. Default

That's my problem. Spent an hour trying to call a girl earlier. I know I will do it. I have to. It's just difficult. It's hard to explain I suppose. No need to be wary buddy. I'm just looking for advice

Reviews

ok ill bite, cause its a usefull thread for noobs afterall.

pick a few girls you DONT want to meet, call them, on the first one book her for say 5 hours away from the time of your call. after you hang up think how the call went, then remember to call her back to cancel. now move on to another girl, whatever you learned from the first call apply it to the second girl you call, relax its no big deal. you then call her back and cancel again shortly after the call.

what are you doing?

- getting experience how calls go and an idea of how to behave

- taking that step into the unknown and starting the process of being relaxed enough to the call the girl you actually want to meet

only do this a few times, otherwise itll get harder to actually make that commiting call (for a booking where you will actually be very nervous compared to these test calls )

ps when you say times, say only numbers

2 30 (not half two) 2 35 (not 25 to 3) 2 40 (not 20 to 3) 2 50 (not 10 to 3)
    alot are foreign girls, who might not understand these native ways of saying times, keep it simple
    Last edited by funlover12; 29-08-15 at 22:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (30-08-15)

Reviews

pick a hottie
    ring said hottie
    pay the damn lady
    enjoy yourself
    simples

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (29-08-15)

Blog Entries

Welcome newbie and dont worry many feel like this at some point so your not alone. And if your finding it difficult then maybe because your not ready and just need a bit more time to meet over the phone or face to face so chat here in the forums for a while maybe and get to know the girls who post.

This will of course make that conversation so much more easier

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

10. Default

Cheers buddy. That's great advice. I will try that tomorrow. Really appreciate it.

11. Default

Cheers buddy. That's great advice. I will try that tomorrow. Really appreciate it.

Reply***Reply With Quote********

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    ok ill bite, cause its a usefull thread for noobs afterall.

pick a few girls you DONT want to meet, call them, on the first one book her for say 5 hours away from the time of your call. after you hang up think how the call went, then remember to call her back to cancel. now move on to another girl, whatever you learned from the first call apply it to the second girl you call, relax its no big deal. you then call her back and cancel again shortly after the call.

what are you doing?

- getting experience how calls go and an idea of how to behave

- taking that step into the unknown and starting the process of being relaxed enough to the call the girl you actually want to meet

only do this a few times, otherwise itll get harder to actually make that commiting call (for a booking where you will actually be very nervous compared to these test calls )

ps when you say times, say only numbers

2 30 (not half two) 2 35 (not 25 to 3) 2 40 (not 20 to 3) 2 50 (not 10 to 3)
    alot are foreign girls, who might not understand these native ways of saying times, keep it simple
    Im thinking girls get enough timewaster calls rather than you encouraging more, good practice or not!

13. Default

Thank you Lady Von Teese. Hopefully I will have the balls to speak to you face to face eventually.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeneedsu For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (29-08-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast