Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Side jobs and supplemental income, what do you do?

  1. Default Side jobs and supplemental income, what do you do?

    We have a "what do you do for a living" thread, but what do you do, besides what you do?
    I'm looking to start making some hobby income. I have a cushy desk job and I need some more fulfillment. Not hurting for money or anything, but just want to "work for myself" a little on the side.
    Anyone here share that mentality? Who here makes money on the side, and how do you do it?
    I have some ideas of my own, but I'm curious what others are doing.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,243
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Good question on a escort site....

    I do dog walking and grooming along with a smidgen of prostituton
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 28-08-15 at 08:21.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    alexis (29-08-15), Cassandra (28-08-15), Danny2011 (28-08-15), DevTeam (28-08-15), Dionysus (28-08-15), feargal (28-08-15), I like to give Oral (28-08-15), irishdeltaforce (29-08-15), KevinACE (28-08-15), MaryMcMagdalene (28-08-15), nibb (29-08-15), Prickly (28-08-15), robbie9 (29-08-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (28-08-15), TonyB (28-08-15), zilch (29-08-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J0hnnyC View Post
    We have a "what do you do for a living" thread, but what do you do, besides what you do?
    I'm looking to start making some hobby income. I have a cushy desk job and I need some more fulfillment. Not hurting for money or anything, but just want to "work for myself" a little on the side.
    Anyone here share that mentality? Who here makes money on the side, and how do you do it?
    I have some ideas of my own, but I'm curious what others are doing.
    I run a farm .

    Along with a 'smidgen of entertaining' x


    (^^^ those be the active pursuits -- rental holdings take care of themselves ) xxx



    I heard some girls do nails .

    What's your interest ?

    As a boy on a site such as this , all you'd need to know : how to check profile , reviews , phone number , to PM perhaps , and leave private lives to be just that : Private xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    zilch (29-08-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    just an horny student me

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,243
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I run a farm .

    Along with a 'smidgen of entertaining' x


    (^^^ those be the active pursuits -- rental holdings take care of themselves ) xxx



    I heard some girls do nails .

    What's your interest ?

    As a boy on a site such as this , all you'd need to know : how to check profile , reviews , phone number , to PM perhaps , and leave private lives to be just that : Private xx
    Do u need a pet walking or grooming service? I was thinking about boarding... but I'd never give them back
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (28-08-15)

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Do u need a pet walking or grooming service? I was thinking about boarding... but I'd never give them back
    In fact I would need those services but if you ain't giving them back , it's no deal xx

    (had same idea for a future business x numbers don't add up unless you do a factory-like thing . Me not interested x)
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Good question on a escort site....

    I do dog walking and grooming along with a smidgen of prostituton
    You could combine the two


  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

    alexis (29-08-15), Cassandra (28-08-15), slavetoyou (28-08-15), tony1 (28-08-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    I sell my juicy knickers

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (29-08-15), KevinACE (28-08-15), Toolbox (28-08-15), zilch (29-08-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    In my spare time away from Sludge pit emptying, I'm Joan Burtons stylist. I got the gig after angela merkel recommended me, plus I do Michael d Higgins hair.

    with a smidgeon of pimping and helping poor unfortunate young girls not go shoeless

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    I'm a mystery shopper.....

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (28-08-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •