Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Obama

Reviews

Default President Obama

So I'm after watching the inaugueration. What a spectacle! Obama fluffed his lines on his oath, but I thought his speech was excellent, especially with that bit about promising a new direction for American foreign policy.

What did you think?

(Oh, and because this is a "sex" site - I'd totally do his wife)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    So I'm after watching the inaugueration. What a spectacle! Obama fluffed his lines on his oath, but I thought his speech was excellent, especially with that bit about promising a new direction for American foreign policy.

What did you think?

They got style, shes eye candy, no doubt bout it

Ah it was the other bloke that made him fluff his line..id have been a tad pissed off if i was obama for making me fluff the line infront of like a million people
    Now lets just hope he doesnt start bringing back all the jobs to america
    I like him tho...brings hope...everyone needs hope

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

What did you think?

You know when you move into a new house with you better half ! the first thing you do is have sex in the new Bed, living room, kitchen, back garden and so on . Do you think she will be giving him an BJ in the oval office and have A over the desk ?

Reviews

Poor old Brother QPH was up all night writing that f**king speech. I did'nt time it, but it was definitely one of his best ones.

Well done QPH!

Lets just hope that a democrat is able to do the job. Not my personal choice, but he has time to show that he is the man for the job.
    But honestly. Only reason for watching that whole thing... I mean. So borring. Just waiting and well..not hoping, dont know the right word, but there might be a small chance of a headshot, and you will have witness it. Just like Kennedy.

I like George Bush, he must have been doing something right when all the politically correct assholes were complaining. Fuck them. Obama was the politically correct choice. Fuck him too.

Blog Entries

Congratulations to the 3rd black president of the United States... If you are reading this Mr Obama, my name's Patricia and I can show you a good time in Ireland

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    Obama was the politically correct choice. Fuck him too.
    Are you insulting the president? The FBI are on their way to Cork.

Patricia... The third? I must have missed some history lessons. Who else was black?
    I really dont know, so hope you can tell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast