Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: President Obama

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    And hows that going to work with 2 Presidents. I saw last night that America had a female President Taylor. Jack Bauer was there too and hes real. I think Obama is a fictional one. Jack Bauer is going to rid the world of terrorists.
    For what? Keep the government sponsored pyamod schemes going? You must haven't taken out a morgage in the last few years or you're just confident you're not the last on the ladder

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    No, my favorite line is 'by any means necessary'
    Yes that as well

I love the sheer controlled intense intelligence he had.

wonder what would he make of today?

Reviews

Tis' a great pity that Obama's ancestors ever left the auld sod. Imagine if he had been born in Co. Offaly and Cowen had been born in America. We would now have a black Taoiseach O'Bama (with a pair of balls - unique amongst politicians) leading a Labour administration and there would be no need for a f**king revolution here now.

But there's no point in dreaming what might have been. I had a dream.......yes I had a dream last night my brothers and sisters. I was climbing a mountain and in the dream I saw a big ignorant fucker from Offaly taking a bullet.......and when I crossed over to the other side of that mountain, I met a black man......the new messiah.

Hallelujah brothers and sisters, I say hallelujah. Let me hear y'all now. On the day that we cross over to the other side of that river, we shall go up unto the walls of Jericho and we shall sit down and blow our trumpets, until the f***kers in Leinster House hear us loud and clear, and when the walls of oppression come tumbling down, we'll make those f***kers bend over and take it up the ass, as they have made us take it up the ass for countless generations.

My brothers and sisters, prepare yourselves for the new dawn.....get those strap-ons and plenty of lube ready. Hallelujah again, let's Sodom all.

Reviews

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123