View Poll Results: Is Dipstick right to criticise my english language skills ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    1 5.26%
  • No,but he s just a dipstick,what do u expect

    18 94.74%
  • Dipstick should take up Annas offer

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Is dipstick right to criticise my english?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default Is dipstick right to criticise my english?

    Just here

    Anna!

    make an effort! you have been in ireland for a while now... and your written english is still... not great!!!

    i think you should defo take up some course...

    and i am sure, many punters here, from the teaching profession or journalist, writers, lawyers, aso could teach you a few things in exchange of some favours...

    a troc...
    Anna thinks

    So,are u that sad lil man that asked me sexual favours in exchange for english?

    You know what?

    Do yourself!!!!

    I don't need to put any efforts for anyone if i don't feel like person deserve it.

    Wwhen you will get as good Latvian,russian,polish etc without school like i did,maybe i will find it worth to piss on you from top.

    C'mon,put some effort,dipstick,you can get a golden shower off me.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  2. #2

    Default and me tryin to help!

    and me trying to help you!!!

    anyway, in your line of duty, your vocabulary must not be varied... and of course, as a good girl, you never speak when your mouth is full...

    now... wow! am amazed... you spelt correctly golden shower, euros and fuck...

    BRAVO!!!

    next, anal, blow job and hand job... and you are IT!
    vive le quebec libre!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    No. This is an escorts forum, not a GRAMMAR COURSE. If he wants broads who have good English skills, he should hang-out at Trinity College

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    No. This is an escorts forum, not a GRAMMAR COURSE. If he wants broads who have good English skills, he should hang-out at Trinity College

    Anita!!!!

    my Anita!!!!

    your education should remind you that respecting readers is first by writing correctly
    vive le quebec libre!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    No. This is an escorts forum, not a GRAMMAR COURSE. If he wants broads who have good English skills, he should hang-out at Trinity College
    I do not offer anal firstly,secondly,Thanks,Anita..........You always talk sense.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  6. #6

    Default annnnnnnnnnallllllllllll

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I do not offer anal firstly,secondly,Thanks,Anita..........You always talk sense.

    you should offer this... as you will never learn how to spell it?!!!!

    let me help you!!!!
    vive le quebec libre!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Just here



    Anna thinks

    So,are u that sad lil man that asked me sexual favours in exchange for english?

    You know what?

    Do yourself!!!!

    I don't need to put any efforts for anyone if i don't feel like person deserve it.

    Wwhen you will get as good Latvian,russian,polish etc without school like i did,maybe i will find it worth to piss on you from top.

    C'mon,put some effort,dipstick,you can get a golden shower off me.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    never mind her learning to talk good english

    if she,d learn to make a decent cuppa tea i,d be happy.

    just 1 and 3 quarters sugar anna, and stir it 12 times clockwise and 6 times anticlockwise

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    you should offer this... as you will never learn how to spell it?!!!!

    let me help you!!!!

    You re sad person
    shall i quote yourself?
    by the way, i am nasty, obnoxious and of course unemployed...
    From his own mouth

    You re not worth my attention
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  9. #9

    Default annnnnhaah

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    You re sad person
    shall i quote yourself?


    From his own mouth

    You re not worth my attention

    oups! i am discovered!!!!!
    vive le quebec libre!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Anna's English is perfectly understandable.

    On the other hand you Frenchstick are still dogging my question about whether or not French is your first language?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •