Thread: Autoplaying of music/video

Reviews

Default Autoplaying of music/video

Ok where are the videos posted and why are they autoplay? Was looking at a profile when music started playing and I couldn't find anywhere on the profile to pause a video or music. It seemed it was only on the profile page as when I went back it was gone.
    Can you sort that out please, although this time the music was listenable, some of the music playec in videos ofvthe girls is cheesy sleezy crap meant to sound sexy and could be embarassing for someone looking at thd profile in public and people thinking is that really your ring tone lol
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Ok where are the videos posted and why are they autoplay? Was looking at a profile when music started playing and I couldn't find anywhere on the profile to pause a video or music. It seemed it was only on the profile page as when I went back it was gone.
    Can you sort that out please, although this time the music was listenable, some of the music playec in videos ofvthe girls is cheesy sleezy crap meant to sound sexy and could be embarassing for someone looking at thd profile in public and people thinking is that really your ring tone lol
    I will look into this now, very valid point.

Reviews

videos *were on the gallery page with the rest of the pics, you can tell the vids by them having the 'play' symbol in the middle of it
    Last edited by funlover12; 24-08-15 at 10:50. Reason: *see what I did there :p