Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The new site... Some positivity.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    The listing (The A-Z) was indeed a basic listing.
    But it worked.
    For example.......I know who I have visited,who I want to visit in the future
    I click on A-Z and Immediately I could see Lady A is advertising and I click on her.....Ah she is in Cork
    I click again on Lady B and I see she too isn't local
    But I can see just by scanning the page that there is a lady I want to meet now re-advertising, and when I click.....happy days she is in Dublin

Worked beautifully

Ah, ok - so you see someone or know someone you will want to see in the future and it's a good way to see if she's nearby and grab the number in one go. Now, that makes sense to me.
    Thanks,
    Gary - Manager

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    The listing (The A-Z) was indeed a basic listing.
    But it worked.
    For example.......I know who I have visited,who I want to visit in the future
    I click on A-Z and Immediately I could see Lady A is advertising and I click on her.....Ah she is in Cork
    I click again on Lady B and I see she too isn't local
    But I can see just by scanning the page that there is a lady I want to meet now re-advertising, and when I click.....happy days she is in Dublin

Worked beautifully
    This should be something that works perfectly in the Favorites in your dashboard (as in you can save them etc), the only difference is the layout is very different. Let me have a think about how this can be improved aswell.
    Thanks,
    Gary - Manager

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    There's a thing. Having to click to see the phone number? Why would anyone with a brain think that this was a useful an improved step?
    It stops spam..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast