Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 80 euro-best price,best topless massage,best happy ending,with best pair of hands

Default You must have the Wrong Girl

[QUOTE=Dub_Guy;62997]Anna I would have to disagree with you on that, I visited Rachael a few months ago and both the things you mentioned above were on offer, so unless she's stopped offering these services or its a different Rachael...but I doubt it as the phone number is the same...

I can Gurantee you that Rachel doesn't offer those services...She is that good that she doesn't have to :-)
    The Massage with Rachel itself is a Happy ending......Rachel doesn't do anything extra and to be Honest she doesn't have to.........Ever seen the Film The Masseus with Jenna Jameson? Well Rachel aint far off that.......Exception is that dhe she doesn't do bj etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by hhh2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub_Guy View Post
    Anna I would have to disagree with you on that, I visited Rachael a few months ago and both the things you mentioned above were on offer, so unless she's stopped offering these services or its a different Rachael...but I doubt it as the phone number is the same...
    I can Gurantee you that Rachel doesn't offer those services...She is that good that she doesn't have to :-)
    The Massage with Rachel itself is a Happy ending......Rachel doesn't do anything extra and to be Honest she doesn't have to.........Ever seen the Film The Masseus with Jenna Jameson? Well Rachel aint far off that.......Exception is that dhe she doesn't do bj etc.....

Thanks hh2,I knew i am right,as i had a chat about this with her yesterday or the day before,it must have been her partner
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Thanks hh2,I knew i am right,as i had a chat about this with her yesterday or the day before,it must have been her partner
    Again I must disagree with both of you, and I don't mean to start any arguments here, but it was Rachael, a petite blonde girl from an eastern european country,I can't remember which one. Her friend was half irish half spanish.
    Like I mentioned in an earlier post it was probably the middle of last year when I visited Rachael so perhaps she stopped offering the service...
    Sorry if I'm bursting anyone's little bubble... Just telling it as I experienced it...

Dub_Guy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123