Thread: Where's dita irish?

Default Where's dita irish?

Anyone know if Dita Irish is still around? I know she had the flu earlier this month but I don't seem to see her profile up anymore..

Default Dita

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK CAT View Post
    Anyone know if Dita Irish is still around? I know she had the flu earlier this month but I don't seem to see her profile up anymore..
    Dita is currently travelling but will be back shortly..

Ps. Dita read my latest post..

Gemma
    XxxxxxX

Reviews

she doesn't answer Pm's!!

Well I hope she's back in Dublin soon

Dita, please touch base if you're reading this, I'd very much like to meet you.

Cheers

BLACK CAT

try the chatroom and u might find her

Default There she is!

I'm sorry I haven't been in contact.I've recently changed jobs and moved into a one bedroom apartment so my free time and space has been reduced!Due to my new job I've decided to do tours for a couple of days each month and post a profile as to when I will be available.I've missed meeting new people!

Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't been in contact.I've recently changed jobs and moved into a one bedroom apartment so my free time and space has been reduced!Due to my new job I've decided to do tours for a couple of days each month and post a profile as to when I will be available.I've missed meeting new people!
    That is a very good decision after our chat.. I will give you a call later

Gemma

Reviews

Smile Dita

Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    I was lucky enough to have seen you myself Dita but I'd love a re-match when you're back working .................. plus I can't review you until you have your profile back up!!

Anyway looking forward to seeing you again sweetheart xx

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Hi Dita,

I tried to send ya a prviate message, hope that worked.
    Nice to see you soon.
    Please get in touch if you can

Cheers,
    BLACK CAT