Thread: Rachel X

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rachel X

Just been to see Rache...The best 80 euro I spent in a Long time...Fabuous Massage followed by a Perfect HJ...Guys go see this Girl its well worth the Money

She s the best so far that i know of.........
    I think 80 eur is very reasonable price,and topless and happy ending is just a bonus on top of it...

she s in Dublin 2 just off Dame street
    her no is 0863186459
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default try

try the indublin classifieds... great chinese ladies offering a real full 1hour massage, hj, bj... for 80 euros...
    vive le quebec libre!

i trird,it was shit

Default Tse tse

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    i trird,it was shit
    not nice to lie... even for a friend...
    vive le quebec libre!

Don't talk if u don't know,i got number of user Chelseaboy,and that chinese was in Rathmines just around Murphy's pub.....so not nice to talk shit,dearest dipstick

Default Chinese Parlours

[QUOTE=frenchstick;62573]try the indublin classifieds... great chinese ladies offering a real full 1hour massage, hj, bj... for 80 euros...[/QUOTE

I have been to those Chinese Massage Parlours ....Its more ike aTug and Rub place....And the Girls look like they are Being forced into it....

The Massage with Rachel itself is a Happy ending......Rachel doesn't do anything extra and to be Honest she doesn't have to.........Ever seen the Film The Masseus with Jenna Jameson? Well Rachel aint far off that.......Exception is that dhe she doesn't do bj etc.....