You poor thing! Oh my god. The fucking drama here. You must be sweating buckets from the stress. I really do feel for you. Please do like me, take a break for a bit, and go pamper yourself. Get a nice body massage, foot massage, and pedicure, manicure. Indian Head massage, body wrap, clay mask, essential oil burning in a candlelit room. Sip your favorite tea or wine...

I am so sad for myself, yes, and I am sad for Liz, yes, and I am sad for the 2 Lesbians, yes, and I am sad for you having to be dealing with all this.

I suggested a board called "Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice" to be for only nice people and good humour.

Might I also suggest another board called "The School Yard"? For anyone acting underage, they must be sent to the school yard room.

Could also be a compliment room "The Ass-Kiss Room" where people go if they just need to be compliments and uplifted when they are feeling down. And for those who are in the mood to compliment and encourage and be loving, they could go there also.

Anyway, I'm sad to know you have all this to deal with today. As it is, here it is snowing outside. I am going to go play in it soon enough. Decided not to take that big cock who booked in today for my ass. I think I'm not in the mood for an ass pounding today, but rather a good run under snowflakes.

Big Kiss Patricia. Hang in there, lovely women.