Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: just passing though and refection on 6 years of escorting

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default just passing though and refection on 6 years of escorting

    hi guy
    most of you are new to the boards since my golden time,i came to E.I because at moment I needed something in my life maybe sex or other as went on I seeked something that I needed but now well back in the REAL WORLD where I always belonged I was never a cheater etc, but a coward I needed a kick up the arse to get real again.
    ok?wheres this leading on an escort site you might ask?
    answer is personal I came here to find something which was not here, but it took the adventure to understand that this was not the place for me.BUT one my travels I met a few ladies I now call friends
    if ever I came back
    this lady stands out for her memory if nothing else
    first she texted b/day greetings even when when I had left the game, also to this day ifi needed advice she would be there
    this lady and this not a tout as I am retired and happy is an unsung EI heroine of depth and service next to none


    y thanks GIESELE for many moments of pleasure and fun you will always in my head and heart
    ps super bock now in lidl





    man
    taking a break, but not gone

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    Cosa Nostra (18-08-15), davedrave (17-08-15), dr love (17-08-15), Escort Advertisergisele (22-08-15), irishdeltaforce (17-08-15), nibb (17-08-15), Rua (18-08-15), willie wacker (18-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Link FFS....

    Amateur...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    casman (17-08-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Link FFS....

    Amateur...
    I think he spelled it wrong too


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default


  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    abcodiver (17-08-15), casman (17-08-15), Kenton (17-08-15), KevinACE (17-08-15), Rua (18-08-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Citty center, Dublin
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    Well...as you know I'm not one to participate in the forums, but in this case I guess I must. Tank you very much for your kind words, I'm sure you know that the feeling is mutual. Big Ks and I'll be sure to drop by Lidl...
    GISELE BOMBSHELL
    0862264981
    AMAZING QUALITY/PRICE

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gisele For This Useful Post:

    Cosa Nostra (18-08-15), willie wacker (18-08-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gisele View Post
    Well...as you know I'm not one to participate in the forums, but in this case I guess I must. Tank you very much for your kind words, I'm sure you know that the feeling is mutual. Big Ks and I'll be sure to drop by Lidl...
    Ah... Solved... Good girl yourself....

    I love happy endings.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (18-08-15), Rua (18-08-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gisele View Post
    Well...as you know I'm not one to participate in the forums, but in this case I guess I must. Tank you very much for your kind words, I'm sure you know that the feeling is mutual. Big Ks and I'll be sure to drop by Lidl...
    Jeez you are hot. I have been with very few age appropriate escorts.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertisergisele (22-08-15)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Jeez you are hot. I have been with very few age appropriate escorts.
    Been reading too much of the dirty old men thread ?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (18-08-15)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Been reading too much of the dirty old men thread ?
    No just the truth brother.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertisergisele (22-08-15)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    hi guy
    most of you are new to the boards since my golden time,i came to E.I because at moment I needed something in my life maybe sex or other as went on I seeked something that I needed but now well back in the REAL WORLD where I always belonged I was never a cheater etc, but a coward I needed a kick up the arse to get real again.
    ok?wheres this leading on an escort site you might ask?
    answer is personal I came here to find something which was not here, but it took the adventure to understand that this was not the place for me.BUT one my travels I met a few ladies I now call friends
    if ever I came back
    this lady stands out for her memory if nothing else
    first she texted b/day greetings even when when I had left the game, also to this day ifi needed advice she would be there
    this lady and this not a tout as I am retired and happy is an unsung EI heroine of depth and service next to none


    y thanks GIESELE for many moments of pleasure and fun you will always in my head and heart
    ps super bock now in lidl





    man
    good post but youre coming across as a guy that didnt enjoy or wasnt happy while on here at that time, things seem good for you know then

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •