Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: LUTher!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Talking LUTher!!!!

    Well, well, well...... Look who's back!!!!
    Anyone wanna guess how upset Busty Melena, Busty Carmen and Lizzy are at this point???
    I got the Idea from Bigpaws who welcomed himself back when he was away!!!!
    Well I just nipped out for a cuppa, but now I'm back.... What did I miss????
    And the date awarded the most number of posts in the shortest space of time goes to ..................... Oh today I think..... What's the record for the most number in the shortest space of time here????
    Last edited by luther; 19-01-09 at 21:34.
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dublin city centre
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Well, well, well...... Look who's back!!!!
    Anyone wanna guess how upset Busty Melena, Busty Carmen and Lizzy are at this point???
    I got the Idea from Bigpaws who welcomed himself back when he was away!!!!
    Well I just nipped out for a cuppa, but now I'm back.... What did I miss????
    And the date awarded the most number of posts in the shortest space of time goes to ..................... Oh today I think..... What's the record for the most number in the shortest space of time here????

    Uhhhh what a funny thing!!!! Better than get an own life and enjoy it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena View Post
    Uhhhh what a funny thing!!!! Better than get an own life and enjoy it

    Ah why thank you my dear.... I think.....
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Did I miss something?

    As far as I can see, your a very nice guy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    As far as I can see, your a very nice guy.
    And I thank you too my dear!!!
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •