Carmen and Malena this happened to me on Friday last week.......... I wrote to pat and called her to put a message on the warnings section and i wrote a post on here...........

Pat this is the madness of your section where i couldnt warn the girls of what happened to me at the Montenotte hotel and I know the girls were there at the apartments and tried to tell them but i guess i should of called to warn them of this terrible thing that happened although in saying that i am sure that nobody here gives a you know what that i got done by the rozzers.......... anyway i wanted to say how awful that it is when this happens although the police showed me just who had reported me and had my pictures etc with them - so there was no getting out of it i was as they say banged to rights although i was doing nothing illegal.........I will go take a look but does it say on your site the usual disclaimer about all money etc are for this ladies time and all that.

Yep x 2 is a brothel and definately illegal just one on their own is not considered illegal so not to sure why - the mail was marked - a concerend resident...........think we can all take a stab who may or may not of done this to me but she there was no concern just malice.

Nothing more to say other than i know how you must be feeling and i think you know that i do know exactly how you are feeling - probably pretty tearful i know i was very very upset so upset i couldnt even work out how to use my mobile phone so.

I would never wish this shit on anyone not even these two so stop trying to stir you silly little boy - of all the folk on here it happened to me just the other day so i know how they are feeling and its horrible.

So sorry for you but you have to keep your chins up the pair of you - lots of your fans want you back working - I did try to call you but it just goes to voice mail so i couldnt tell you in person how i know how rough this is.

I did write that i got done at the montenotte i really did - shame you didnt read it.

I also added onto there that i knew you were staying there and that you two should watch out - someone has it in for us gals and i dont know who it would be ............ xxx Very sorry for you both.......... xxx Liz Hilton xxx