Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Katherine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260

    Default Katherine

    New girl..Katherine in Waterford
    Very glamourous looking lady but doesn't allow reviews
    Can anyone Waterford guys confirm there real

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    I like to give Oral (13-08-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    321
    Reviews
    205

    Default

    Saw Katherine in Dublin.
    Top class.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Patt113 For This Useful Post:

    I like to give Oral (13-08-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    New girl..Katherine in Waterford
    Very glamourous looking lady but doesn't allow reviews
    Can anyone Waterford guys confirm there real
    Why bother with ones that won't allow reviews???? i wouldn't give them the satisfaction, if you do see them they will continue to opt out as getting business and although there will be some good experiences there will also be bad and (at a pricey €100 too, you taking a big chance there) when that does happen and it could be you there's not a thing you can do about it or to warn others here, plenty of ones who will allow reviews on here.
    Last edited by Zander; 13-08-15 at 16:53.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

    I like to give Oral (13-08-15), irishdeltaforce (13-08-15), Kenton (13-08-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    Why bother with ones that won't allow reviews???? i wouldn't give them the satisfaction, if you do see them they will continue to opt out as getting business and although there will be some good experiences there will also be bad and (at a pricey €100 too, you taking a big chance there) when that does happen and it could be you there's not a thing you can do about it or to warn others here, plenty of ones who will allow reviews on here.
    point well made but a lady dressed like Katherine always gets my attention and pat113 says she is top class.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    point well made but a lady dressed like Katherine always gets my attention and pat113 says she is top class.
    I would give it a miss too and pat113 is only one reviewer, ask yourself, why does she need to opt out, could kinda understand if it was an Irish lady but entirely your choice

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    in the pub
    Posts
    1,124
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    her pictures are very like some of the Irish girls

  11. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    New girl..Katherine in Waterford
    Very glamourous looking lady but doesn't allow reviews
    Can anyone Waterford guys confirm there real
    Heading to the Races in Tramore this evening .... might give Katherine a call (Nice profile)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randy For This Useful Post:

    I like to give Oral (15-08-15), The dirt bird (15-08-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    589
    Reviews
    93

    Default

    No reviews no visit. This simple rule has meant very few bad experiences for me. Escorts can opt for non explicit reviews so there is no reason to really not allow them.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

    abcodiver (15-08-15), willie wacker (15-08-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •