Thread: Tantra Massage

Default Tantra Massage

Anyone ever tryed a proper tantra massage???? Seems a bit strict for me "no touching" but then again I'm only a pup so the real meaning may be lost to me.

X
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Anyone ever tryed a proper tantra massage???? Seems a bit strict for me "no touching" but then again I'm only a pup so the real meaning may be lost to me.
    Go for it, but be sure that you get the real thing. There's quite a few out there who advertise this but quite frankly don't know a thing about it. Sheena Tantra is top class, I'm not sure if she's advertising at the moment though. She's incredible.
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

Rigger (11-08-15)

Reviews

Make sure it is a genuine tanra/tantric session. Google it.

I have not found anyone who advertises on EI who does a proper tantra session.

The session should be at least two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Make sure it is a genuine tanra/tantric session. Google it.

I have not found anyone who advertises on EI who does a proper tantra session.

The session should be at least two hours.
    I believe that Sheena Tantra gives the best Tantra session around these parts.
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

Nuru massage is the way to go. Slide away