Thread: Cartoon Characters

Reviews

Default Cartoon Characters

Does anyone remember the Cadbury's caramel advert for their gorgeous chocalate bar, that little sexy rabbit that used to sit under the tree and say to the busy bee, " why are you always buzzing around ", that little rabbit was a sexy as hell, i used to get a boner every time that bloody advert came on, the sexy little rabbit would start talking whilst lounging under a tree and the Dub-Boy would be out of the room to hide his stiffy. !!

Also i could never decide between Whilma or Betty in the Flintstones, Betty was small, dark , cute, nice bum and i'd say she would be a real diamond in the sack, but Whilma was taller, longer legs, but she had this hard exterior that drove me mad, i was dying to bone her, now remember i was only a young fella at the time, but they drove me bonkers.

Years later, it was Jessica Rabbit, she was an unbeliveable sight.

Has anyone got any others??
    Last edited by Noah; 19-01-09 at 13:53. Reason: typo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Does anyone remember the Cadbury's caramel advert for their gorgeous chocalate bar, that little sexy rabbit that used to sit under the tree and say to the busy bee, " why are you always buzzing around ", that little rabbit was a sexy as hell, i used to get a boner every time that bloody advert came on, the sexy little rabbit would start talking whilst lounging under a tree and the Dub-Boy would be out of the room to hide his stiffy. !!

Also i could never decide between Whilma or Betty in the Flintstones, Betty was small, dark , cute, nice bum and i'd say she would be a real diamond in the sack, but Whilma was taller, longer legs, but she had this hard exterior that drove me mad, i was dying to bone her, now remember i was only a young fella at the time, but they drove me bonkers.

Years later, it was Jessica Rabbit, she was an unbeliveable sight.

Has anyone got any others??

Be Careful you dont end up like mr mole..... Blind!!!!!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQ5Yw72xtA Go on.. you know you want to...
    Last edited by Epsilon; 19-01-09 at 14:13.

Reviews

I owe you one man, now if somebody could provide me with the Flintstone ladies....ahhh the memories, you've got to agree, she is one sexy bunny, it begs the question, have any of the ladies got one of those Playboy Bunny girl outfits, the Dub-boy feels a little role play coming on

Reviews

ther ye go dub

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAYD2FLOCA2HEEL2CAVLVRO0CA1A0WS8CAFO2J3WCAQT3ORDCANY7NF7CADDA7RHCAFJ8JV4CAOXHP0ICAJG8WOZCAO406DC.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	8380

Blog Entries

Hope this does the trick....YouTube - Shake Your Betty
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quality lads, pure quality