Thread: Gone??

Default Gone??

Does anyone know if the beautiful sorina is still around in belfast? Been no advertising from her in ages. Sad times if she has left.

Reviews

I'd say she is well gone. Her profile was suspended for a while but she was still viewing the boards, sent her a message but so far is unread. Her profile is wiped of pictures and she's classed as a non advertiser and all messages on her page are gone so I can't tell when she was last active but it was sometime in early June.

Shame as she was a great girl, maybe this whole sex law crap freaked her and she left as she seemed to always be in Belfast. That or she'd got what she needed to be able to go home and settle down.

Irish Sarah was very friendly with her, she might have a bit more info if she wants to say, otherwise I'd move on to pastures new.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

I think she got some breast implants and is waiting for them to heal up! Can't wait!

Really?hope not. They are perfect the way they are! Natural, firm and a good handful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wispa2 For This Useful Post:

TonyStark (10-08-15)

Reviews

more Chinese whispers i see

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by greade3030 View Post
    I think she got some breast implants and is waiting for them to heal up! Can't wait!
    I hope you are wrong, she had a cracking body :/
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die