Thread: Red pictures

Default Red pictures

Just wondering why these are allowed . Why not stop them until verified or just post blank ones until they are verified
    that way
    Those with verified green pics and pay for professional photos are protected??
    Seems always loads in d2 temple bar as well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Todger For This Useful Post:

rubberlover (10-08-15)

Reviews

Well... there is a search filter you can use to filter out profiles with unverified pictures.

I suggest you try it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Well... there is a search filter you can use to filter out profiles with unverified pictures.

I suggest you try it.
    they really need to improve that for mobile though

pick city, done

pick sub district, done

then pick verified pics....oh there isnt that option after the district filter has been applied

Reviews

the pictures issues should have been sorted when E-I was upgrading the site few months ago, even the verified pictures can be false as not all are checked either

Reviews

There should be no pictures at all if the site is not happy to verify them. What is the justification for having pictures that could be anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    There should be no pictures at all if the site is not happy to verify them. What is the justification for having pictures that could be anyone ?
    That's what I don't understand not verified not published and profile blank easy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    warm up/wank material on your way to someone who isnt her pics but the number you rang youll stay and still shag anyway thinking of those pic?