Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgive me Father

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I don't know where you picked up that idea but it's wrong dude, protestant 'priests' are still priests and depending on their denomination are allowed marry, have kids and pick their nose. But yeah I agree, it's retarded that priests (of the catholic denomination) are not allowed marry. They were allowed marry in the early centuries of the church's founding but that changed for some reason four or five centuries into the swing of things for some reason that I've long forgotten.
    we call them vicars or something like that, Catholic priests must have done something wrong wayback and must be Gods way of punishing them

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    we call them vicars or something like that, Catholic priests must have done something wrong wayback and must be Gods way of punishing them
    You're right, my bad.

Saint Paul hated women. If your looking for answers you don't have to look much further than that

I think he never got over the love that the Jebus showed for Mary Magdalene ...
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-08-15 at 22:48.

Reviews

St. Paul was living the life until that unfortunate trip to Damascus- it's amazing how this religion can change your life - should we ban it?

You're right, my bad.

Saint Paul hated women. If your looking for answers you don't have to look much further than that

I think he never got over the love that the Jebus showed for Mary Magdalene ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (08-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    St. Paul was living the life until that unfortunate trip to Damascus- it's amazing how this religion can change your life - should we ban it?
    He has a special place set aside for us fornicators.

Ban him? Burn him alive I say!

That whole Damascus 'I was abducted by aliens' thing ... all a lie.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-08-15 at 22:59.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Clueless (09-08-15)

I don't know where you picked up that idea but it's wrong dude, protestant 'priests' are still priests and depending on their denomination are allowed marry, have kids and pick their nose. But yeah I agree, it's retarded that priests (of the catholic denomination) are not allowed marry. They were allowed marry in the early centuries of the church's founding but that changed for some reason four or five centuries into the swing of things for some reason that I've long forgotten.

You are right, once upon a time priests were allowed to marry. It was changed because of the cost of housing and sustaining their families, especially the widows, sometimes decades after the priests' death .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    You are right, once upon a time priests were allowed to marry. It was changed because of the cost of housing and sustaining their families, especially the widows, sometimes decades after the priests' death .
    Priests are not poor,now driving fancy new cars, never saw one yet begging on the street

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    Priests are not poor,now driving fancy new cars, never saw one yet begging on the street
    I never said they were, but the Vatican seems to see it as a financial burden not worth taking. After all we are talking about the weaker gender here (or so they would like us to believe).

Reviews

Priests have a lonely existence and must get sexually frustrated. I wonder if it would be seen as a kind gesture if i left one of my blow-up sex dolls on a chair in the vestry after mass.
    Last edited by Walshie; 09-08-15 at 10:51.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123