Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Good stuff, we're both laughing then. I wouldn't call it smugness, more a feeling of 'oh fuck, not this ridiculous shit again'. There must be a word for that, I'm sure you'll come up with something appropriate
    Well not really, I'm telling you a fact, a fact you can corroborate yourself, that what caused the building to collapse and how it collapsed, according to the official government sactioned 9/11 report is clearly not how it collapses on the video that's on youtube and that was broadcasted live on numerous TV stations

But I'll agree arguing is poxy especially when neither side will convince the other so we'll just respectfully disagree
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (07-08-15)

Reviews

Good stuff, we're both laughing then. I wouldn't call it smugness, more a feeling of 'oh fuck, not this ridiculous shit again'. There must be a word for that, I'm sure you'll come up with something appropriate
    you mean me right

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    you mean me right
    Ah sure knew all this already, rubbing shoulders with all those big time skyscraper architects; )

Reviews

In journalism, it's called the silly season.

Reviews

This conspiracy theory is the greatest load of shite ever..no bombs or controlled explosions..just a big plane crashing into them...sick hearing inside job..government shit..cia fbi and all the others..like really...big YAWN

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    This conspiracy theory is the greatest load of shite ever..no bombs or controlled explosions..just a big plane crashing into them...sick hearing inside job..government shit..cia fbi and all the others..like really...big YAWN
    It always makes me laugh when an argument that has credible evidence is instantly dismissed as a conspiracy theory, obviously everyone has the right to their beliefs but when valid evidence is put their in the form of video and a sort of speaking self incriminating official document it just makes me a little sad

Well you can lead a horse to water and all that

Reviews

Havent watched the link yet
    But I wonder if its the same documentary I saw before about the "the plane" that hit the pentagon.
    The entrance hole was smaller than the exit hole ! and apparently teams of experts couldn't find any trace of an actual plane.
    They claim it vaporised with the heat....yet the temperature achieved was nowhere near warm enough to melt the aluminium of the body...never mind the titanium of the supposed planes engine.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Kenton (07-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    But I wonder if its the same documentary I saw before about the "the plane" that hit the pentagon.
    The entrance hole was smaller than the exit hole ! and apparently teams of experts couldn't find any trace of an actual plane.
    They claim it vaporised with the heat....yet the temperature achieved was nowhere near warm enough to melt the aluminium of the body...never mind the titanium of the supposed planes engine.
    It's more dealing with the Twin Towers and WTC 7 but it does talk about the Pentagon strike and the plane that came down in Pennslyvania.

Definitely worth a watch if you're into it

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    there was some pictures of an engine turbine in the rubble at the Pentagon which on investigation was found not to be from a boeing 757.

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    Careful now, people will start thinking we're crazy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast