Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 documentary

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    It doesn't but why argue that point, the greatest hoax in history that murdered 3,000 people on the day and possibly millions more through the wars it's created and you want to argue semantics
    something tells me you dont know what that ŵord actually means, its the same thing that tells me you probably believe they are what they say they are because theres a nice little title to that affect on the bottom of the screen when they talk

are you on to the moon landings yet or is kennedy your next one?

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    the case of the dancing israelis , did the israeli intelligence know about the 9/11 attacks ?
    Alot of people think they helped plan it but I'm not going to assign blame, enough people are blind to the recorded facts of the day already, go down that route and you lose them completely
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    something tells me you dont know what that ŵord actually means, its the same thing that tells me you probably believe they are what they say they are because theres a nice little title to that affect on the bottom of the screen when they talk

are you on to the moon landings yet or is kennedy your next one?
    Haha yeah I'll hold my hand up I used the wrong word there but I don't see why you would use that to discredit my whole point?

If you don't believe it it's fine, if you won't even entertain the evidence for a counter argument that's fine too but no need to ridicule me, I made it clear it was my opinion and I gave the link to the documentary so people can weigh it up for themselves

Reviews

Haha yeah I'll hold my hand up I used the wrong word there but I don't see why you would use that to discredit my whole point?

If you don't believe it it's fine, if you won't even entertain the evidence for a counter argument that's fine too but no need to ridicule me, I made it clear it was my opinion and I gave the link to the documentary so people can weigh it up for themselves
    Ive seen the documentaries from both sides, and know people in those proffessions irl to back it up or refute points made, believe me Ive been skeptical about the whole thing before..but the difference was I went and did a mythbusters on it

>>>>busted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (07-08-15)

Ive seen the documentaries from both sides, and know people in those proffessions irl to back it up or refute points made, believe me Ive been skeptical about the whole thing before..but the difference was I went and did a mythbusters on it

>>>>busted.
    Really you know people in the profession? High rise architects who have experience in designing and building skyscrapers, which we have so many of here in Ireland.

Well I bow to your superior intellect sir

Reviews

Really you know people in the profession? High rise architects who have experience in designing and building skyscrapers, which we have so many of here in Ireland.

Well I bow to your superior intellect sir
    thats a good boy *pats his head and gives him a worthers original*
    Last edited by funlover12; 07-08-15 at 13:30. Reason: you do Know Im an fbi plant to find people like you on the net and make them see sense about 911 right?

thats a good boy *pats his head and gives him a worthers original*
    *Tells parents Grandad has been sexually molesting him*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (07-08-15)

Reviews

In b4 "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!11ONE".

I use to engage the conspiracy theorists but then I figured out that no amount of logic and common sense will get through to a person who thinks they are 'in on' some sort of empowering secret. It's power for the powerless, and no amount of facts will strip them of it.

As far as the dozens of 911 documentaries that I've seen go this one is rather mediocre and full of the same old tired and worn tripe. The notion that we should lend credence to anything a handful of fringe lunatics say is laughable, should we then disregard the hundreds of thousands of respected professional and chartered engineers, professors, graduates and such worldwide?

A little knowledge in the hands of biased people is a dangerous thing, the internet has a lot to answer for. Damn you internets, damn you to hell!!!11ONE.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 07-08-15 at 14:00.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-08-15), funlover12 (07-08-15), nonpareil (07-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    In b4 "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!11ONE".

I use to engage the conspiracy theorists but then I figured out that no amount of logic and common sense will get through to a person who thinks they are 'in on' some sort of empowering secret. It's power for the powerless, and no amount of facts will strip them of it.

As far as the dozens of 911 documentaries that I've seen go this one is rather mediocre and full of the same old tired and worn tripe. The notion that we should lend credence to anything a handful of fringe lunatics say is laughable, should we then disregard the hundreds of thousands of respected professional and chartered engineers, professors, graduates and such worldwide?

A little knowledge in the hands of biased people is a dangerous thing, the internet has a lot to answer for. Damn you internets, damn you to hell!!!11ONE.
    I don't think I'm in on anything as I think it's perfectly clear to see that those buildings, especially WTC 7 came down with perfect symmetry for a building suffering from asymmetrical damage, it's not my job to convince anyone, it's in writing how and why that building fell in the 9/11 commission report and it's on video doing something completely different

I'm just questioning, I have to laugh at the smugness

Reviews

I don't think I'm in on anything as I think it's perfectly clear to see that those buildings, especially WTC 7 came down with perfect symmetry for a building suffering from asymmetrical damage, it's not my job to convince anyone, it's in writing how and why that building fell in the 9/11 commission report and it's on video doing something completely different

I'm just questioning, I have to laugh at the smugness
    Good stuff, we're both laughing then. I wouldn't call it smugness, more a feeling of 'oh fuck, not this ridiculous shit again'. There must be a word for that, I'm sure you'll come up with something appropriate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (07-08-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast