Thread: Legalise prostitution because 21st Century men need more sex says think-tank

1. Default Legalise prostitution because 21st Century men need more sex says think-tank

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...hink-tank.html
    Legalise prostitution because 21st Century men need more sex says think-tank
    Empowerment of women has created a “male sex deficit” which prostitution could usefully fill, argues sociologist Dr Catherine Hakim in paper published by leading free-market research group
    (...)

Reviews

Whilst one has to have a fundamental respect for any academic that applies the skills in a nutral,evidence based manner (esp when that evidence collides with their own personal views) but that has to be the greatest load of shite i've seen in a very long time.
    And that includes my own Cork County Board blaming the ref,weather and fixture list for not beig in an All-Ireland semi...

Blog Entries

I think they are forgetting that before the pill and condoms there was much less sex going on without long term consequences, so it is a fairly recent thing where people are able to have their cake and eat it. The rebound to that is that feminist are trying to take back the control, but by doing this they have actually taken the enjoyment away from sex and presented it as a bargaining tool and something that we 'don't have to do' unless we want to, which is not what marriage is about, as everyone knows that marriage is about compromise.

Too many outside influences, too many people with opinions pushing their weight on others. People should be allowed to enjoy sex without being made to feel guilty or a push over. Advocate safe sex and leave it at that.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (06-08-15), N001 (07-09-15), Zealot7 (07-09-15)