Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls and maternal instinct

Reviews

Default Girls and maternal instinct

Do all girls expect to have kids before they are thirty or what?

I made a seemingly innocent remark to a relative about my niece of about 30 - something like 'it would be great for her to marry and have kids.'

Well it was as if I had stepped on a landline - was told to mind my own business and that some people make conscious decisions not to have kids etc

So I dig further and say surely her life will not be complete or fulfilled without kids - anyway that landed me further in the Dudu...

So what is the story out there or is it too sensitive a subject for here as well ?

Reviews

You really are clueless

(Keep quiet and just look at their tits and arses)
    Last edited by xagerate; 04-08-15 at 22:53. Reason: In truth....so many people have medical/fertility issues that its rude and dangerous to probe or query.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

casman (05-08-15), Cassandra (06-08-15), Clueless (04-08-15), funlover12 (04-08-15), JAMESCORK (04-08-15), Kenton (05-08-15), The D Man (05-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post

I made a seemingly innocent remark to a relative about my niece of about 30 - something like 'it would be great for her to marry and have kids.'

Well it was as if I had stepped on a landline - was told to mind my own business and that some people make conscious decisions not to have kids etc

So I dig further and say surely her life will not be complete or fulfilled without kids - anyway that landed me further in the Dudu...

So what is the story out there or is it too sensitive a subject for here as well ?
    Dunno bud... they just love 'em...

Actually I couldn't imagine anybody's life being complete without them... male or female...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Kenton (05-08-15)

Reviews

I think many Irish/Western women don't expect to have children until they are in their thirties.Many are busy with college, careers, having fun, saving up for the mortgage deposit before this.The average age for marriage and having the 1st child is about 33.
    Some are leaving it a bit late as well and may start to have fertility problems kicking in , by their high 30s. I think Eastern European women have a lower average at which they have their first child.And of course there are many that don't want children.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Clueless (04-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Dunno bud... they just love 'em...

Actually I couldn't imagine anybody's life being complete without them... male or female...
    I don,t have too imagine, mine,s perfect without them

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Clueless (04-08-15), TonyB (05-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post

My best from school got married in her 30's and made a conscious decision with her husband that they did not want children. They are now financially secure and have amazing holidays together a few times a year. They are very happy and have no regrets at all and other family members have had children, so they get to enjoy the children when they want to and then hand them back.

It is true that not everyone wants children and it is pointless and disrespectful to question that like they might be being dishonest. It does and can happen that people don't want children.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (06-08-15), Chris82 (04-08-15), Clueless (04-08-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (05-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I don,t have too imagine, mine,s perfect without them
    Hey, every man to his own.... Mine would be devastating without them...

Then, if I never had them in the first place, would I be thinking the same...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Clueless (04-08-15), Kenton (05-08-15), willie wacker (04-08-15)

Reviews

And not every woman is naturally maternal or so I 've heard rumoured.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Clueless (04-08-15)

Reviews

They also say that men who have had children of their own are more appreciative of children in general or paternal or whatever than single/childless males.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Clueless (04-08-15), Kenton (05-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hey, every man to his own.... Mine would be devastating without them...

Then, if I never had them in the first place, would I be thinking the same...

Nope you would not
    You never miss what you do not have and can never them
    Last edited by willie wacker; 04-08-15 at 23:56.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

19. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (04-08-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast