Thread: Sex Work, BDSM & Swinging?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Sex Work, BDSM & Swinging?

What's the big deal with this? I've met so many people from each world who have a problem with the other two. Now seems to me, they are all about pleasure and getting a thrill of some sort, so why can't people just accept them for what they are?

The funny thing is that there is a cross over with all three and yet it's like a rule that you can't talk about the other while in each circle or risk getting slated, yet I've met friends from the BDSM world in swinging clubs and Sex Workers in Swinging clubs and everyone having a bloody good time.

Don't we get enough stigma and people looking up their noses without people doing it within?

So... Sure to be a pro-Domme involves discipline and you can't just pick up a paddle and there you go, but there is nothing to say that you can't learn a few tricks of the trade and apply them to our pleasure? Equally if a pro-Domme fancies using her sub like a toy for her own sexual pleasure, then go for it girl! That's what he's there for to be used and abused.

Isn't it time we accepted that we're all about the pleasure, be that paid for, free or through deviant means and respect each other as humans, who are not one dimensional and are all capable of thinking and growing and we all have something to offer through our experiences.

The wonderful thing about being human is that we're all different and this world of pleasure is a honey pot of experience, skills and excitement. Now just find your pleasure and stop judging others for their pleasure x

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

clarelad (03-08-15), pleasurekerry (03-08-15), rosieotoole69 (03-08-15)