Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
All us gals from time to time have great Clients and then there are those that don't seem to realise that please do not withhold you number means just that - please no texing, please no withheld and please no msn - why well this is pretty obvious to us but there are several reasons and i hope you ladies will bare me out here - firstly because if something crops up unexpectly - no pun intended there - if we need to contact you descretly by txt or another means - no number means that we cannot do this - texting is time consuming and most of us don't have the time to do this like a game of ping pong, back and forth - also these generally start with , are you available, - no time given when one would be available - then leading to other questions and this is the ugly bit for me - What services do you provide???????? If you bothered to read the dos and dont then for sure you would know. Obviously i can swing from the chandaliers and do high wire walking if thats what you really want - or i can tell you that i do the girlfriend experience and i can in general try with all my heart to give you are really good time and great value for your money.

So the good guys would be the ones that ask you are you available at the time they ask for and not go into the nitty gritty of anything else and just tell you i would like to see you for - then the length of time.

The bad would be those that text and drive you mad -

The ugly are those that want to know all the details and a probably just wanting really to call a sex line, which i think would be the best thing lads.

Sure the ladies would agree with this. So please boys can you do this for us and be the good and not the bad or the ugly?

Liz Hilton.........Still In Cork and having a blast. xxx

Liz, A lot of guys ask about your services because they just want to hear it from the horses mouth! They would probably ask you again when they meet you. Its because a lot of girls advertise stuff and then when you get one on one with them - they say they dont do it.
Then there are the guys who get let down at the last minute or cant meet their original choice for whatever reason, they dont have access to the website , so they just ring someone else from their phone contacts
Then there are the phone perverts - btw, phone sex is illegal in Ireland, irish phone sex lines dont exist.
Throw in a timewaster or two, and there you have it.
Occupational hazard unfortunately